Bring it Back to Life!!!!

Weeman06

More posts removed and dungeonised, the heavy hand of censorship, so much for the passion for free speech. ;D

Let the kiddies play Edric0, i always find it amusing how Dragoon leaps to Dantes side/aid  ::) not that he needs its BUT the constant editing (censorship) often changes were the blame lies for things heating up. :D ;)

Actually they haven't been dungeonized yet, you can see them all here. And what I said the previous time also applies now: If anyone seriously objects to dungeonizing the posts and insists that I leave them on the main forum, I will leave them on the main forum.

If you have anything to add to the argument, I could even re-open the thread. As I've said before, I don't like locking threads in the middle of an argument because that means giving one side the final word.

I don't know what your standards are, alchemi, but my way of moderating is the most lenient I have ever seen on an internet forum.

Let the kiddies play...

Well that's just silly. :P

I always find it amusing how Dragoon leaps to Dantes side/aid  ::)

That's because he's a real-life friend.  Wouldn't you do the same?

We don't always agree, though.  Take, for example, the subject of the prequels.  I don't think they're allthatbadrunawaaaay!

*Hides*

Sorry Edric0 just couldn't resist  ::) and i know you are a reasonable moderator.  :-[

Dragoon I know you and Dante are real life friends (School Buddies) who was the third?

I obviously need to work on my humour base as it appears none of you got it.

Maybe it the generation gap........... the youth of today MMMMmmmmmmmm walks of mumbling to himself.  ;)

Dragoon I know you and Dante are real life friends (School Buddies) who was the third?

That would be EWS.  Slacker hasn't been on the forums in ages. :)

If you're mumbling about the youth of today, I wonder how legitimate my own mumblings can be.  I had a mini-freakout when I hit 20 - suddenly I wasn't something-teen any more.  Bit of a shock to the system when you've spent a good chunk of your life as a teenager.  Somehow "twenty years old" implies maturity, a sense of having to take more responsibility.  Gives me shivers.

Anyhoo, 21 now and no more mature than I was when I hit 18.  Intend to stay this way for the rest of my life and be one of those intolerable fathers / grandfathers who try to keep up with the newest in technology and whatnot. :D

That would be EWS.  Slacker hasn't been on the forums in ages. :)

Intend to stay this way for the rest of my life and be one of those intolerable fathers / grandfathers who try to keep up with the newest in technology and whatnot. :D

That's me intolerable but not a Grandfather as yet, though with a 24 and 22 year old i suppose it could be on the cards in the next few year.  ;)

Sorry Edric0 just couldn't resist ::)

Hehe, that's ok. I really didn't realize you were joking, though. Maybe it's the lack of body language in a text-only medium like this. Or maybe that guy who sold me a sense of humour ripped me off... hmmm...

That's me intolerable but not a Grandfather as yet, though with a 24 and 22 year old i suppose it could be on the cards in the next few year.  ;)

Don't say that - I'm 22, and the thought of being old enough to be a parent is very distressing. :-

On another note, I just realized that you may well be the oldest person on FED2k. Congratulations! :D

Yea it's the text only thing, i know how I'm saying it in my head but obviously loss of tone and inflection plus no posture clues. I'm sort of relying on you knowing my style of humour/writing, which isn't really the case.

Now i realise why you lot put Joke, sarcasm etc after your lines.

I've just realised that i generally sorta add those bits in when you guys post (sort of on autopilot)and based on my idea of the persons personality, i read into what's been said rather than just what is written there.

Maybe I've been misinterpreting various posts for years.  :O  :-[ ::) ;)

I don't know what your standards are, alchemi, but my way of moderating is the most lenient I have ever seen on an internet forum.

I seriously agree. I know that on the official DoW forums, the moderators lock anything that seems irrelevant or repeated. And they lock very quickly. And it's not even a flame war that they were locking.

If you're mumbling about the youth of today, I wonder how legitimate my own mumblings can be.  I had a mini-freakout when I hit 20 - suddenly I wasn't something-teen any more.  Bit of a shock to the system when you've spent a good chunk of your life as a teenager.  Somehow "twenty years old" implies maturity, a sense of having to take more responsibility.  Gives me shivers.

I'm turning 20 in approximately a month's time. Gosh. I don't know if I'm expected to feel that kind of shock myself.

Don't say that - I'm 22, and the thought of being old enough to be a parent is very distressing. :-

On another note, I just realized that you may well be the oldest person on FED2k. Congratulations! :D

I think there are a couple of other people on here that are around about my age, so i'm not sure if i'm the oldest.

I know Desertway and Voodoo Daddy have kids and maybe Scar as well.

Oh my God. This drawing is going somewhere. "Use as wallpaper".

thatduneee0uu8.jpg

My little sister is going have "EH!?" printed on her face.. heh Thanks KGA ;)

Thank you! :)

"Kirby, why does kirby have blonde hair? I don't remember kirby character having hair. I presume that is hair?"

When Kirby absorbs someone he gets a hat type thing when they are absorbed (so I thought that the hat should be Gotenks's hair when he transforms into a super sayajin 3) , also, I'm comparing Kirby to Majin Buu, since (in budokai 2-3 and budokai tenkaichi 1-3) when buu absorbs Gotenks in the games of Dragonball Z, Buu's form name changes to "Super Buu, Gotenks absorbed", hence the name "Kirby, Gotenks absorbed". :D

I'd certainly have a "WTF" moment if that was suddenly on my screen. Especially with the random-ass 1980s rock singer Kirby in the middle. Hey kirby, absorb this! *pulls down pants*

Jk :) I love you, kisses!

I... Love you too? hugs?

Sorry, KGA. Amazing as that picture is, it's not going to be on my desktop.

I gotta go with gunner154 - my desktop is reserved for Giger.

That's Ok, I didn't mean for it to be a desktop pic. :)

Let the kiddies play Edric0

Yaayyyy! :D (JOKE/NOT BEING SERIOUS)

Now i realise why you lot put Joke, sarcasm etc after your lines.

Don't forget to put "NOT BEING SERIOUS" after your joke/not being serious thing.

Oh whatever! I've seen much better moderating than yours, you're-just-an-old-man! (JOKE/NOT BEING SERIOUS)

Remember I've played Emperor?

You don't really have to write both "joke" and "not being serious".  It's quite redundant.  Repetitive  Tautological, even.

And Egeides, who's Judith, and why is she exploding?

Well, then no one gets to complain if they don't see the sarcasm or the "not being serious"ness, or if people don't realize it's a joke.

The one thing I don't like about smileys is that people see them and they expect the joke a mile off. No subtlety.

Given the example, I think the smiley wins in terms of subtlty. Not that that's saying very much.

So you should be careful what you say, As today i was just given the news that indeed i am going to be a Grandfather in about 5 months time.  :- ;)

So you should be careful what you say, As today i was just given the news that indeed i am going to be a Grandfather in about 5 months time.  :- ;)

Yayyy! :D

Or you can use a smiley: :)

Ok, I'll use that from now on.

Kirb, as you don't like Dune, how do you know what a sandworm looks like?

Besides, even if I haven't played Dune, my brother has and I watch him playing games when I'm bored.