Bring it Back to Life!!!!

Weeman06

This is my 7000th post! Hurrah!

And according to the forum software, today is the 8th anniversary of my joining the FED2k forums. 7000 posts in precisely 8 years. Maybe I should aim to make 10,000 posts in 10 years.

spoken like a true commy, the more you add to the community the more valuable you are ;)

(please don't take it to seriously, just a small commy joke and I don't wanne discuss Communism for 4 more weeks)

Congrats I think Edric O :)

spoken like a true commy, the more you add to the community the more valuable you are ;)

(please don't take it to seriously, just a small commy joke and I don't wanne discuss Communism for 4 more weeks)

Why do people expect me to get upset about commie jokes? My friends and I make jokes about it all the time. :)

Congrats. Now you need to make 3000 posts in 2 years. Are you up to it? ;)

Maybe... Newt made 1000 posts in two months, after all.

So his grandchildren are going to be called Fed2k too? *innocent look*

His grandchildren are going to be named after Dune characters and they will begin posting here upon reaching 14 years of age. To achieve maximum awkwardness, alchemi will not tell his grandchildren he posts here, so he will get to read all their rants fueled by teenage angst. :P

nope, not me.  I want to see a pop-up of chicks doing backflips everytime I make a post. don't forget the coughhandlebarscough i mean pigtails.......

Well, there's only one person who usually visits this site who has "handlebars", I wonder what you want HIS "handlebars" for?

Well, there's only one person who usually visits this site who has "handlebars", I wonder what you want HIS "handlebars" for?

i didn't want his handle bars.  I'm not really into handlebars on dudes anyway.  No, kirby you're not allowed to misconstrue my cheerleader jokes into gay inuendos. :P

You'll have to wait for Khan to come back for that.

why is kahn good at writing script for motivational popup images? he could aslo make popups as punishment for making a very bad prp post.  The demotivation poster for incompetence comes to mind.