Bring it Back to Life!!!!

Weeman06

I tried my best mate but the end of term brought drinking with it so I sort of missed the internet. ;)

I've just started my new term today, drinking will be in order soon.

Edric, yes, I suppose you are right, and it didn't help that a few of the most active members were away.

I'm not sure it has totally been brought back to life, because if a couple of key posters don't post for a couple of days, the post count drops dramatically.  Once we get sustained, regular amounts of  posts day after day for a couple of months, then I'd say it has been brought back to life.

not sure if i would call my self a key poster here, but I was gone for like three days.  Drove 4 hours to visit a friend for his 21'st, and got pulled over by some small town cop.....while I had 10 gallons of beer in my car.  it was interesting.

I tried my best mate but the end of term brought drinking with it so I sort of missed the internet. ;)

I've just started my new term today, drinking will be in order soon.

not sure if i would call my self a key poster here, but I was gone for like three days.  Drove 4 hours to visit a friend for his 21'st, and got pulled over by some small town cop.....while I had 10 gallons of beer in my car.  it was interesting.

You people drink waaaaaaaayyy too much.

I doubt you've all realized someone isn't posting anymore.