George Bush the Worst President in 100 Years?

Ok, if you break down your neighbor's door because you thought your wife was in there, but you found she wasnt, then sure its time to leave.... but you should atleast fix the broken door first before you go.  Anything else would be irresponsible.  We're not done fixing the door, or even taught them how to fix their own door.

Good analogy, actually. Do you think the neighbor would necessarily want you to stay in his house after you just broke down his door, even if supposedly want to help fix it?

Guns, you're painting a picture of the majority of Americans as a sort of mad nest of hornets that will lash out wildly and irrationally as soon as someone stirs them up. But even if that were true (which I don't believe is the case), surely knee-jerk reactions are not justified, are they?

Guns, you're painting a picture of the majority of Americans as a sort of mad nest of hornets that will lash out wildly and irrationally as soon as someone stirs them up. But even if that were true (which I don't believe is the case), surely knee-jerk reactions are not justified, are they?

Many people felt that 9-11 was a present day pearl harbor.  Whether the reaction is justified or not is irrelevant, what i'm saying is that it was inevitable.  And it wasnt clear to americans that invading Iraq would be a quagmire.  We thought we would win easily like in that movie TEAM AMERICA WORLD POLICE. I mean who knew that sily arabs with scarfs and ak-47's could be so effective against our superior american soldiers who get injected with super serum like in that  Jean Claude van Damme  movie "Universal Soldier". Plus we have tanks and night-vision versus their camels and lanterns.  I mean i was surprised as anyone to be honest.

Oh and atleast Pearl harbor was a military target.  9-11 was civilians so the anger was worse....oh it was many RICH civilians that died that made it even WORSE.  If you are gonna attack some american civilians DONT KILL THE RICH PEOPLE.  If those planes had crashed into the ghettos i guarantee you no war would have occurred.

I'm getting off subject here, but the point is that when you go and hijack planes that have important rich white people on them and you crash those planes into buildings that have important rich white people in them, you are going to get one hell of a hornets nest, and whether its justified matters not, I'm simply stating a fact about human nature..... we tend to shoot first and ask questions later, especially when the offense is grievous.

Oh and if you dont think that americans stir up easy..... after 9-11 some redneck crashed his pickup truck into a mosque in Texas.  Theres more where that came from trust me.

You forget that the war enjoyed major support, because most people believed that Iraq possessed WMDs and conspired with Al Qaeda to make 9/11 happen. Both of those assertions have been shown to be false.

Were the chemical missiles Sadam Hussein used on the Kurds not WMD? or all the ones he had that we destroyed along with the plants that produced them, along with other forms of deadly chemicals in production? And that is just a couple of bad apple's that we took care of. I tend to believe that people are comparing this campaign to the Gulf War when Stormin Norman strategically kicked ass, liberated Kuwait and came home with minimal casualties. Urban warfare however is far, far different.

You can have all the firepower in the world, but you have no clue as a soldier on foot what is behind door number 1,2 or 3. Or which car is gonna be the one that explodes as it drives by, or which civilian has a bomb underneath their shirt.

Sadam Hussein was nothing short of a Post-Nazi dictator that killed at will, and tortured and killed using chemical weapons when he saw fit. So yes he had WMD and I doubt anyone can say he never did. Just because we found no nuke yet doesn't mean he wasn't capable of possessing them.

If he used chemical weapons in innocent people, I think that he would've had no problem using a nuke on his enemies. What bothers me most...is most of us rely on what the media and polls spew out to form our opinions. And most of that from the media is one sided. Not showing what we are trying and are doing in Iraq as far as rebuilding, trying to hand over it's government to it's own people etc. But rather just the death of soldiers. If Bush were to pull out today completely, I think it would be far worse for Iraq, not to mention an insult to all those who died and those who are trying to help and rebuild...BTW things like schools, markets for gaining some sort of economy, basic sanitation facilities...you know, things the media never reports on much at all....

Iraq's basic needs for things we take for granted.

Oh and by the way, if Bush was just after Sadam only for vengeance, or to finish what his father started, then wouldn't we have pulled out after his execution?

Were the chemical missiles Sadam Hussein used on the Kurds not WMD? or all the ones he had that we destroyed along with the plants that produced them, along with other forms of deadly chemicals in production?  So yes he had WMD and I doubt anyone can say he never did.

Well, obviously he had them, since US and the West supplied him with the needed materials to produce them. But it's been shown that the chemical weapons were indeed destroyed as per the '91 resolution. The pretense for the war is that Saddam still possessed those chemical weapons and has been updating his stock.

Attorney general says federal jurists should defer to president's will

ROFL

So federal judges are not fit to make decisions based on terrorism, but Bush is. We all see how well Iraq and Afghanistan are going, and the detainees at Guantanamo who are not charged with anything. Another power for Bush to be in control of. Kinda seems like he is trying to become a dictator.

bushdecider-740183.jpg

Here's the NYTimes What $1.2 Trillion Can Buy article that explains the 1.2 trillion that has been spent on Iraq war and what else it could ahve paid for instead. With some charts.

More proof the last presidential elections were rigged.

Two election workers were convicted Wednesday of rigging a recount of the 2004 presidential election to avoid a more thorough review in Ohio's most populous county.

Of course after the recount

Special prosecutor Kevin Baxter did not claim the workers' actions affected the outcome of the election — Kerry gained 17 votes and Bush lost six in the county's recount.

Not a big difference.

Well if wars were fought like they where supposed to be, no one would be complaining about the war in Iraq, because Iraq would have been devoid of life. Every city would have been bombed until it looked like loose gravel in a new driveway.  I don't necessarily support bush. If I were president, and the twin towers fell like they did. Someone would be eating lead.  Even now Iraq's truly not our biggest worry, there's a lot of heat coming from other places in the world now, Iran and Korea to name the bigger ones.  I've personally toured in Iraq, and to tell you the truth I'd care less if we carpet bombed it. 

My Vote?

- Genocide.

General George S. Patton (My hero)

But Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11, so why commit genocide there when they did not attack the US. You should really blame the US administration for sending troops into pointless wars.

Now of course I could somewhat understand your stance against carpet bombing Afghanistan for harboring terrorists that caused 9/11, but it seems the American public has forgotten about it. And the Taliban are back in Afghanistan now and gaining more support.

It doesnt matter who is blamed, the entire middle east is a shroud for these types of people, with no real way to i.d. your enemy.  Its a war that cannot be fought as "A police action".  You can pull the weed, but that doesn't kill the roots.  Calling for less troops isn't going to help anyone in the long run.  Even politically i think its going to be draining on the US in the long run.  Getting acused of throwing Iraq into a state of anarchy, because you know when we pull out all hell is going to break loose.  Iran will go in and try to destroy everything.  Troops will be right back over there.  Iran's Million man Radical army would crush iraq in its current state. 

Besides war is inevitable as long as there are Muslims Christians Jews And catholics in this world.

Truely i think this all boils down to a war fought several hundred years ago, which was never finished.

I blame this all on the catholics and the french lol

It doesnt matter who is blamed, the entire middle east is a shroud for these types of people, with no real way to i.d. your enemy.

Great logic. You can't pick out terrorists by looking at them, so we'll just remove the entire culture  ::)

You're a libertarian, aren't you?

Eventually you'll agree with me, the way I see the middle east is a constant escalating problem. Either it be dealt with, or just put a band-aid over.

-Bombs kill 25 in Iraq during Ashoura

-3 helicopters lost in Iraq since Jan. 20

That's the news for today. 

Not to mention this new militia that passed gate security unstopped and captured Americans.

If everyone wants us to pull out so badly fine do it, they'll do a great job bombing each other, make it easier next time around. 

Everyone's complaining about U.S. and coalition troops dying, do you realize on Sept. 11 just as many Americans died that day than in the entire "War".  Not to mention the expenses of the war cannot compare to the cost of losing the towers, the cost to remove the ruin, the cost of labor the cost to the city, state government and economy.

It would have been cheaper just to remove an entire culture.

America has gone to soft over the last 100 years. People worry about what is right and wrong today, when they need to be worried about tomorrow.  We have the most advanced army in the world, what good is it if your scared to use it? Isn't that what its there for? We might as well throw our M-16's away and equip our troops with Spencer carbines.

If genocide is an unacceptable solution to this madness, let me here your theory? 

I don't care if its GWB's fault, its already in motion, any peaceful method won't work on someone who live and breathe's your genocide.  Unless you consider a painless and odorless gas a solution.

I think we should exterminate poor people in north america. They are such a drag on the economy. Problem solved!

And let's not forget that the Japanese were part of the Axis in WW2, they should be exterminated as well.

Those pesky Columbian's with there cocaine is destroying American culture, they should be carpet bombed!

Genocide doesn't really solve anything (it might but you'd end up exterminating everyone on the planet trying to solve all the problems).

Also, people who prefer the color red should be exterminated just to be safe.

The only arguable point you would have is to let them exterminate each other and industrialized countries leave them alone. (aka palestinians vs Israeli conflict).

Christianity and globalization has been doing that for over a century. You should watch some videos of cultures in the south pacific and amazon being destroyed by us. Christians come in and convert them to Christianity (they lose their previous religion), and free market turns there way of life into becoming slaves to making sure to have enough money to buy smokes.

Eventually you'll agree with me, the way I see the middle east is a constant escalating problem. Either it be dealt with, or just put a band-aid over.

-Bombs kill 25 in Iraq during Ashoura

-3 helicopters lost in Iraq since Jan. 20

That's the news for today. 

Not to mention this new militia that passed gate security unstopped and captured Americans.

If everyone wants us to pull out so badly fine do it, they'll do a great job bombing each other, make it easier next time around. 

Everyone's complaining about U.S. and coalition troops dying, do you realize on Sept. 11 just as many Americans died that day than in the entire "War".  Not to mention the expenses of the war cannot compare to the cost of losing the towers, the cost to remove the ruin, the cost of labor the cost to the city, state government and economy.

America has gone to soft over the last 100 years. People worry about what is right and wrong today, when they need to be worried about tomorrow.  We have the most advanced army in the world, what good is it if your scared to use it? Isn't that what its there for? We might as well throw our M-16's away and equip our troops with Spencer carbines.

If genocide is an unacceptable solution to this madness, let me here your theory? 

I don't care if its GWB's fault, its already in motion, any peaceful method won't work on someone who live and breathe's your genocide.  Unless you consider a painless and odorless gas a solution.

Yeah arabic terrorists devoted to an arab who was living in afghanistan after he was trained by America attacked the world trade centre so lets invade Iraq!

Intelligent...

Besides America has commited just as many, if not more, evils than Iraq (granted it's usually under that terrible noble guise of "for the greater good") so why not carpet bomb America and solve a huge problem straight off!

Eh I dont feel like wasting my breath on a communist.

So your trying to post in a forum were there are multi-cultures,and you can't accept someone else's opinion? Not only would Patton slap you but he would most likely beat you with an inch of your life. That's a pretty bold and arrogant statement wouldn't you say?  Your "profound historical knowledge" is not shining through your utterly clear prejudice.

Ok since we decided to drag things more off topic. I'll expound my knowledge of patton upon you, patton one the most aaragont U.S. General to ever step foot into a uniform with brass stars.  His utter disrespect for regulations, feelings and moral standing of his men and officers was enormous.  His lengthy hatred towards the russians during the entire war got him in enough trouble to be discharged.  If it where up to patton he would have killed them all right there. "While he still had the men there to do it with"

Ultimately he was right, we did have to go to war with them (Cold War).

If you asked me Patton should has slapped IKE

If your basing these opinions off of the George C Scott movie dont even post about this.