George Bush the Worst President in 100 Years?

FBI finds abuse in getting terrorism, spy records

The FBI possibly violated the law or its rules more than 1,000 times since 2002 in collecting data about phone calls, e-mails and financial records while investigating terrorism or espionage suspects, FBI officials said on Thursday.

All Americans are criminals until proven innocent.

The homophobe surgeon general was covered on daily show and Colbert report last night. Good laugh.

Hey! Wait for me!! I didn't think I had miss such a good spree!

I don't care if its GWB's fault, its already in motion, any peaceful method won't work on someone who live and breathe's your genocide.

Grimbringer, how do you consider Ghandi's approach in his own context?

In other contexts, US or whatever, do you see it working anywhere at all?

• 3 weeks later...

Bush commutes Libby sentence. He will not go to jail

Most corrupt administration EVER. The jury/law said he should go to jail and Bush thought it was too excessive. Bush thinks his punishment of paying a $250,000 fine and a couple years of probation is tough enough. $250,000 ?? I'm sure he had the other corrupt republican officials donate to pay that off.

How many more years of Bush?

This is what Bush has to say to the constitution

4uvodxx.gif

Anyone know when new episodes of daily show and Colbert report are on? Those are going to be great.

L-l-let me finish.

Wow, that was taken about 2 years ago. Good thing everything has failed in Iraq. Other than profits for American corporations.

Lol. You win Acriku-

That video brought my blood pressure way up listening to Bush.

EDIT:

Homeland Security chief warns of 'increased risk’

Chertoff bases 'gut feeling' on history, Al Qaeda statements

Gut feeling??

In other words, Bushs approval rating is low, so scare the citizens again and it will go up.

In other words, Bushs approval rating is low, so scare the citizens again and it will go up.

That's why I'm always strangely skeptical about any terrorist threats or thwarts, because they could easily be staged by the government to increase its case on the War on Terror. Very scary to think about...

Deficit Falls to $205 Billion

They are posting $200 billion in federal deficits each year (it was twice as much in 2004). How is the government even functioning? Are they just printing more money?

I know when Canada went into large deficits (like most countries in late 80s, early 90s) they had to increase taxes. Most of these taxes are still in effect today (they decreased them slightly over the years), but at least the government is able to provide balanced budgets.

EDIT:

Bush makes 13 year old girl cry when answering her question

No need to print money, just more t-bills and government bonds is enough. Many developing countries buy them like crazy. Eventually deficit would need to be paid off, but that could also be done with just sale of new t-bills and government bonds.

It may be an interesting situation. I mean, do you think when, and if, the troops are withdrawn, that it can mirror the situation in Germany after World War 1? That is, will elements in the American society see the withdrawal of troops as a "stab in the back"? Can history repeat itself this way?

That's why I'm always strangely skeptical about any terrorist threats or thwarts, because they could easily be staged by the government to increase its case on the War on Terror. Very scary to think about...

Only at the level of a scare, it's more the problem than the solution (i.e. conspiracy stuff out there I guess).

On this kind of blurry field, how would you propose to differentiate "simple" machiavelism and conspiracy gibberish stuck with it?

Once again Christians forget to read the bible. Christian right disrupts first Hindu prayer in the Senate.

With video.

Another reason to not be associated with such dumb people. Imagine what they will do in large groups!

I thought there was a separation of church and state in the US?

I know where I'm from one community just started having a prayer before meetings... I guess to maybe get more community involvement.

lately they've been having several groups of religion to start the meeting with a prayer in the senate. As long as they don't leave out any religion, they're not going to get sued. I think the whole thing is retarded with no real reason why they start meetings with a prayer.

Pretty sick for the fundies to be interrupting like that, especially when no one interrupts them...