George Bush the Worst President in 100 Years?

I doubt the repubs are calling foley a democrat.  I think they are questioning why the dems didnt come out earlier with this info instead of one day before the election period?

Suspicious... it means the dems knew other children were in danger of being molested but choose to look the other way and kept their secret info so they could keep foley in office long enough to expose him at the proper time..........before the election, despite the fact it might have endangered other children.  The dems have a responsibility to bring crimes to light and not let them stew until the "time is right" to expose it, causing more innocents to get hurt during the stewing.

Its pure genius on the dems part.  Endanger children to win a seat.

Wait i just realized something.....if he's gay then he isnt a republican.  Thats an oxymoron.  So perhaps they are right in assessing him as a democrat in denial.  He did hide his sexuality from fellow republicans, which makes sense.... he wouldnt have obtained the campaign funds and support if fellow repubs knew he was a homosexual pedophile.  So in a way he's a traitor.  He's a total poser.

Foley must've misunderstood Bush...

Its called "No Child Left Behind"   ... NOT  "No Child's Behind Left"

He's getting treatment for alcoholism... and hopefully for his homosexual pedophilia too.

Wait i just realized something.....if he's gay then he isnt a republican.  Thats an oxymoron.  So perhaps they are right in assessing him as a democrat in denial.  He did hide his sexuality from fellow republicans, which makes sense.... he wouldnt have obtained the campaign funds and support if fellow repubs knew he was a homosexual pedophile.  So in a way he's a traitor.  He's a total poser.

Foley must've misunderstood Bush...

Its called "No Child Left Behind"  ... NOT  "No Child's Behind Left"

He's getting treatment for alcoholism... and hopefully for his homosexual pedophilia too.

Very amusing post. Reminds me of Stephen Colbert's satirical show.

I love it! It is this kind of stuff that will supplant the republican party as being (incorrectly) the "moral voice" of american politics. What pisses me off though is that this topic is recieving more press than the abramoff scandal, which is much more unsettling ethically. It makes me wonder how the republican party has decieved so many people into thinking their party is the party of the moral highground. Frankly, the republicans need to be kicked to the curb politically, and it is these kinds of scandals that will hopefully wake people up.

All of us Americans should be happy, should hope that the senate will be given to the democratic party. Sure, the democratic party is in many ways just as currupt, but at least it will be a new change of face that could turn America in the better direction.

I actually saw the Oreilly show when they showed Foley's party affiliation as a dem. It wouldnt surprise me if this was done just to mislead people early on to get a quick start at smearing the topic. Lame.

It makes me wonder how the republican party has decieved so many people into thinking their party is the party of the moral highground.

you dont honestly "wonder"  do you?

Its quite elementary my dear watson..... repubs are pro-life, pro-religion, anti-gay, .... and the list goes on... also they are the "conservatives".   Thats how they got to be labeled as the "moral ones"

Dems are the long haired hippy, pot smoking, pro-abortion, legalize marijuana wanting, gay rights giving, morally lost party.  They are the "liberals"

Its quite easy to see how repubs are branded as the "moral ones" .... the abortion really stands out as well.  Its easy to demonize people who are in favor for kiling unborn children.  Its hard to say "hey we dems are the moral ones... oh and btw we love to kill babies and promote everyone's right to have homosexual anal sex."

Thats why many people believe that if Democrats would simply abandon abortion and gay rights..... that they would pound the sh!t out of repubs in every election.  But they just refuse to do so.  And so they suffer with abyssmal political gains in the branches of government.

The democratic party of course has more to offer than just promoting abortion and gay rights,  which is why it is sad to see them taint their image with such items, if they would abandon such issues they could actually give the repubs a run for their money thereby making the repubs clean up their act and promoting true competition and thereby increasing the quality of our democracy. 

As it is now, our democracy and the democratic party are a joke.  The repubs will win the presidency with McCain and keep control of house and senate.  And keep it clinched for another 8 years.  Bush Jr's and McCain's presidency will be a 16 year grip on the USA.  Not that I'm complaining, its just that without true competition the repubs cant really better themselves, i dont like to see the party get stagnant.

Guns

Oh yeah, I remember now. The republicans who will stand up for the embryo's right to life and later that night bomb civilians in Iraq and label them as necessary casualties. The republicans who would put many people to death by capital punishment, where so many have been innocent (but that's even irrelevant). Oh yeah. Those republicans.

Don't begin thinking I'm some longhaired democrat, I'm just independent. I really don't like either side, it's just the dems are a bit more tolerable than the repubs.

Right, this would have been the first ever time a republican engages in man-boy action, except that whenever a supposed republican does something wrong, he's actually a democrat.

::) gc-dizzy2.gif ::) gc-dizzy2.gif ::)

Only a few days after this story hit the news, it suddenly emerged that Foley was abused by a clergyman in his youth and that he had been an alcoholic all along (though he was always sober on work) That blew my mind already, but then the Fair and Balanced network reveals that Foley is in fact a member of the Democratic party.

I really can't imagine that the last part is a mix-up, the average Fox news employee can't possibly be that stupid. It's much more probable that the target audience of this confusion is the kind of people who tune on the news once or twice a year and take Fox headlines at face value.

Republicans still enjoy the reputation of being the moral party despite never delivering what they preach. The religious right tipped the scale in Bush' favour in both the 2000 and 2004 election and their spear points are banning gay marriage and abortion. Bush has been in power for 6 years now and in the US it is still possible to get 3rd trimester abortions and the gay marriage amendment didn't even come close to making it (after wich Bush went around claiming that "he tried hard and failed" despite the fact that the president of the US doesn't have any hand in constitutional amendments)

Moralist voters are to the republicans what poor black people are for the democrats: an important voter base who are rarely paid back for their support because they'd never jump ship to the other party.

Bush cites authority to bypass FEMA law

President Bush this week asserted that he has the executive authority to disobey a new law in which Congress has set minimum qualifications for future heads of the Federal Emergency Management Agency.

So this means Bush can hire more of his horse judges to FEMA.

Awesome! Can not wait for the next natural distaster to occur.

As Bush said:

6e73026915.jpg

Marine: Gitmo guards bragged of beatings

So they are beating and torturing the "terrorists" who have not been charged with anything. We all knew they are being tortured, but the fact that the government keeps saying "we don't torture! [we get other countries to]." is stupid.

Hell they sent a Canadian to Syria to be tortured just because the CIA or whoever wanted some info on a guy and RCMP gave them [now known as] inaccurate information. What do they do with this innacurate info? Send him to be tortured even though he did absofuckinglutely nothing wrong.

Canada is now protesting his torture, and our prime minister phoned Bush to let him know. link

I dunno if I want to visit the USA if I can be sent abroad to be tortured for no reason.

EDIT:

Sailor: I watched Marines kill Iraqi civilian

Prosecutors have said that the servicemen killed Awad out of frustration and then planted an AK-47 assault rifle and a shovel by the body to make it look as if he had been caught digging a hole for a roadside bomb.

The best way to win over the Iraqis is to kill the civilians! No one to complain about after, right?

I'm wondering if you'll be actually thanking the democrats for the rights given to you when YOU are sent to interrogations for whatever reason. But you're white, so that's unlikely...

Also, your comparisons actually make a compelling argument for the democrats - they make us different than the terrorists. Unless you want us to be like them? Did I miss something here?

I'm wondering if you'll be actually thanking the democrats for the rights given to you when YOU are sent to interrogations for whatever reason. But you're white, so that's unlikely...

Also, your comparisons actually make a compelling argument for the democrats - they make us different than the terrorists. Unless you want us to be like them? Did I miss something here?

I guess you missed the point..... the point is that the "alternative interrogation techniques" that the Americans use are NOT torture.  I wouldnt lump sleep deprivation with using an electric drill on someone's skull.  The terrorists do flat out torture while we use non-lethal, non-mutilation, non-permanent damage alternative interrogation techniques to acquire information.  But the stup!d a$$ democrats would have you believe that Bush WANTS TO TORTURE THE POOR WITTLE TERRORISTS WITH ACID BATHS AND GOUGING THEIR EYES OUT.  What a load of sh!t.  Thanks dems... thanks for brick walling us and drawing false comparisons to hinder our troops in trying to interrogate terrorists and thanks for giving the enemy the advatange.  Thanks for making false comparisons that poisons people's mind when the soldiers are just trying to do their job while coming nowhere near what the terrorist would do.

Same as the report on "Killing terrorists spawns more terorrists" ,  democrats like to demonize the republicans and lump them in with the enemy..... democrats call repubs "nazis" or "terrorists" and basically bad mouth their own fellow americans.  Repubs are able to tell the difference between a PARTISAN DISAGREEMENT and a TRUE EVIL LEADER or TERRORIST ORGANIZATION.   Repubs never called Clinton a Nazi or whatever.... the worse thing that repubs call democrats is unpatriotic fools.... and deservedly so.... calling your own fellow american a terorrist ... or a nazi... or saying that your own president and the repubs are on equal footing with the terorrist nutcases is VERY unpatriotic...

Thats what pisses me off.... the democrats have no class whatsoever.... standing outside with their protest signs that say WE HATE BUSH and WE HATE THE SOLDIERS TOO.  Its just so crass.

Oh and here's food for thought:

sprotestssb5.jpg

Gotta love the double standards.  WE have prisons where people arent tortured...yet they get protested... yet nobody gives a flying f*ck when people REALLY ARE tortured, butchered and murdered.

Guns

Hmm, terrorism can't possibly come from within  ::) On principle, there's nothing wrong with calling a fellow American a terrorist. Timothy McVeigh was a fellow American, and he was a terrorist. Our friendly neighborhood abortion clinic bombers are our fellow Americans, and yet are terrorists. And I wouldn't give so much credit to the repubs for distinguishing between partisan differences and terrorist organizations. I'm not sure where dems have called repubs terrorists or nazis, but anyway, I would definitely consider sleep deprivation, water-boarding, and disorienting noise torture. We don't do it in America, and why not? Because it's torture. That's why Pres Bush had to go outside of America to do it.

I would definitely consider sleep deprivation, water-boarding, and disorienting noise torture. We don't do it in America, and why not? Because it's torture. That's why Pres Bush had to go outside of America to do it.

Terrorists that are not american citizens do not have the same rights as american citizens, just as american prison inmates do not have the same rights as american citizens.  A Foreign Terrorist Prison inmate therefore would have the least amount of rights.  I personally dont see anything wrong with making a a foreign terrorist lose a couple of "ZZZZZZzzz's" and prevent him from having a good night's sleep while he is harboring information that could save the lives of thousands of servicemen and innocent citizens.

I guess we just dont see eye to eye, and we can agree to disagree.  Thats where the patriotism comes in.... do you value the sleep of a terorrist over the people who died in the twin towers?... or your own family for that matter?  Its no wonder dems look weak on terror.... they spend more time fighting for the terorrist's rights than they do trying to defeat them.

Here's a great protrayal of that:

deckedoutjb7.jpg

that hall monitor banner is so fitting for the dems

neverconfusefactsry4.jpg

THen when you ask dems for an alternative.... this is what they come up with.....

differentapproachjm8.jpg

Ita pathetic

Guns

Terrorists that are not american citizens do not have the same rights as american citizens, just as american prison inmates do not have the same rights as american citizens.  A Foreign Terrorist Prison inmate therefore would have the least amount of rights.  I personally dont see anything wrong with making a a foreign terrorist lose a couple of "ZZZZZZzzz's" and prevent him from having a good night's sleep while he is harboring information that could save the lives of thousands of servicemen and innocent citizens.

I guess we just dont see eye to eye, and we can agree to disagree.  Thats where the patriotism comes in.... do you value the sleep of a terorrist over the people who died in the twin towers?... or your own family for that matter?  Its no wonder dems look weak on terror.... they spend more time fighting for the terorrist's rights than they do trying to defeat them.

Leave it to you to question even in implication my patriotism to our country. Let's break what you said down:
Terrorists that are not american citizens do not have the same rights as american citizens, just as american prison inmates do not have the same rights as american citizens.
But all humans have basic rights, being a citizen is irrelevant. The only reason Bush had them in Guantanamo bay and other locations was because there, they weren't legally bound to forbid torture. That is, until the Supreme Court decision and soon after that Bush passes a bill through Congress giving him freedom from persecution of those crimes against humanity.
A Foreign Terrorist Prison inmate therefore would have the least amount of rights.  I personally dont see anything wrong with making a a foreign terrorist lose a couple of "ZZZZZZzzz's" and prevent him from having a good night's sleep while he is harboring information that could save the lives of thousands of servicemen and innocent citizens.
As I said, it's easy to take away rights from prisoners that may be foreign terrorists (did they go through due process? Any type of trial? No, so we must conclude they MIGHT be terrorists, not that they ARE terrorists) because you probably won't ever have to endure those interrogations. The white christian male feeling content that he is safe from the hells he creates through law meant for other people. And it isn't losing a couple of zz's, sleep deprivation has severe psychological effects and can ultimately kill you. And once again you assume every guilty-before-proven-innocent-terrorist has vital information to gather, and thus justifying torturous interrogations. What would've saved thousands of servicemen and innocent civilians lives would be to not have gone to war in the first place. We haven't dispelled the Al-Queda, we haven't dispelled the Taliban, all we have done is take down a dictator that hated terrorists like bin Laden as much as us.
The sleep of a terrorist has nothing over the people who've already died. nice try. The latter has already been committed, and nothing we do will have any effect on that. We simply are becoming just like the terrorists, with a government that is gradually taking away more and more rights from its people - in a country where freedom is supposed to be something GOOD. Bush isn't fighting for our freedom, and he isn't fighting for our people. He's a politician at heart and soul. If he was fighting for our freedom, he wouldn't be taking away our freedoms more and more. If he was fighting for our people, he wouldn't be in some odd country that had very little to do with the terrorism committed on 09/11, losing thousands of lives civilian and military to instate a democracy in the middle of our War on Terror.

:D

ROTFLMAO Gunwounds, those cartoons are possibly the worst BS I have ever seen. I could refute the underlying thought of each of them (except the Korea one, wich is about right), but dignifying each of them by wasting my time typing about it is just to much effort.

Take the one about the UN standing behind Hitler: the artist should perhaps have read some more about the history of the UN, wich starts in 1945.

Leave it to you to question even in implication my patriotism to our country. Let's break what you said down:

But all humans have basic rights, being a citizen is irrelevant. The only reason Bush had them in Guantanamo bay and other locations was because there, they weren't legally bound to forbid torture. That is, until the Supreme Court decision and soon after that Bush passes a bill through Congress giving him freedom from persecution of those crimes against humanity.

As I said, it's easy to take away rights from prisoners that may be foreign terrorists (did they go through due process? Any type of trial? No, so we must conclude they MIGHT be terrorists, not that they ARE terrorists) because you probably won't ever have to endure those interrogations. The white christian male feeling content that he is safe from the hells he creates through law meant for other people. And it isn't losing a couple of zz's, sleep deprivation has severe psychological effects and can ultimately kill you. And once again you assume every guilty-before-proven-innocent-terrorist has vital information to gather, and thus justifying torturous interrogations. What would've saved thousands of servicemen and innocent civilians lives would be to not have gone to war in the first place. We haven't dispelled the Al-Queda, we haven't dispelled the Taliban, all we have done is take down a dictator that hated terrorists like bin Laden as much as us.

The sleep of a terrorist has nothing over the people who've already died. nice try. The latter has already been committed, and nothing we do will have any effect on that. We simply are becoming just like the terrorists, with a government that is gradually taking away more and more rights from its people - in a country where freedom is supposed to be something GOOD. Bush isn't fighting for our freedom, and he isn't fighting for our people. He's a politician at heart and soul. If he was fighting for our freedom, he wouldn't be taking away our freedoms more and more. If he was fighting for our people, he wouldn't be in some odd country that had very little to do with the terrorism committed on 09/11, losing thousands of lives civilian and military to instate a democracy in the middle of our War on Terror.

Nice try at justifying your views with "oh its OVER there's nothing we can do"  What a crock of sh!t. Thats the problem with dems and people like you... you want us to WAIT for another attack.  And another, and another, and another, and another, and another, and another, and another, and another, and another, and another, and another....... you're all freaking masochists.

Btw i'm not a white christian male you assume once again like you always do and assume wrong... I'm Egyptian/Turkish/Irish  ... yea thats right i am half arab.. and you know what?  What they do pisses me the f*ck off.  I'm not gonna vouch for them cuz their arabs..... And i'm a f*cking arab. Sure alot of those people at the prison may not be terrorists.... BUT THIS IS NOT A CONVENTIONAL WAR.  You cant fight terrorists the same way you fight WWII.  Yea i want the Bush administrastion to knock the terrorist's d!ck in the dirt and play hardball.  You people try to compare the FBI and NSA and even our current administration to that of the terorrists and thats beyond unpatriotic.  Wanting freedom beyond the bounds of reason or responsibility is NOT patriotism.  Thats irresponsible behavior.  LIke shouting fire in a crowded theatre.  Some freedoms you shouldnt have.... and many freedoms people would give up to ensure they were safer.   I'll give up being able to take a bottle of water on a plane so that i wont die from liquid explosives.  Why people like you and the dems cant understand that is beyond me.

Sure maybe we havent fought this war perfectly but its something that had to happen.  FAR TOO LONG has terrorism been swept under the mat..... FAR TOO LONG have people not acknowledged its existence.  Its about time we busted open the doors and shouted "yea.... we know you're out there, and we're gonna make your life hell too."  I would rather the USA start practicing its urban combat and practice its war on terror now than 100 year later when all terror attacks are nuclear and funded by Iran and N. Korea who have become super powers.

If we go by the dems playbook (and yours it seems) then  we'll have nuclearized rabid terrorists waiting to eat our grandchildren 40 years fromm now.  Oh but you dont care.... you're a middle class white male sitting in his house far from NY and knows that a terrorist attack will most likely never hit him in his lifetime, and doesnt care that his grandkids will have to deal with what you didnt.

It works both ways ACRIKU... you can call me someone who is in their comfort zone far from the interrogations .... but i can say your in your comfort zone far with a low probability of getting involved in a terror strike.

Unfortunately not all americans live in the suburbs like you far inland.  Many people live in NY, NJ, and D.C., and have to worry about this terror shit day in and day out.... while you sit there in your little midwestern state free from harm playing Armchair quarterback to the nation.    Get real.

Use your damn head... we're dealing with people who cannot be controlled via conventional means... they arent scared of death, they arent scared of being executed, they arent worried about consequences.... this is the worst type of enemy.  We cannot deal with them in the same way in which we deal with conventional warfare.

Sometimes extreme measures have to be taken..... what do soldiers/police do when they want to make it easier to identify enemies/gangs after dark?  They enforce a curfue.  Oh thats violation of freedoms isnt it?  Oh waa waaa my freedoms.

By never allowing the government or law enforcement to use alternative methods to gain an advantage on the enemy you give the enemy the advantage.   And dems and people like yourself are ALL ABOUT giving the enemy the advantage so you can keep your freedoms no matter how insignificant they are.  Oh i demand my bottle of water on the airplane !! Waa Waa .... Liquid explosives be damned ! 

Oh no bush is taking away more and more and more freedoms.... oh i just gotta have my bottle of water!...... and gee yea Bush hasnt done anything except:

1.) Give us a foothold in the Middleeast (Iraqi/Afghan bases)

2.) secured Iraqi airspace for our/Israel's use

3.) Taken down two regimes

4.) Sent Bin Laden running for the hills and disgraced him

5.) Kill tons of terorrist fighters/ and dozens of their top ranked leaders.

6.) Supported Israel while Hezbollah showed their link to Syria and Iran, vindicating our claims.

7.) Pushed the Terror issue to the point that Iran and N. Korea have a microscope over them., and possibly sanctions/military action.

8.) Made the entire globe aware of terror and has stopped everyone's denial of it

9.) And most importantly, its an issue thats been taken off the back burner and pushed to the forefront where it should be.  Terror is something the globe needs to deal with, and it should have been dealt with 20 years ago.

The dems just want to sweep everything under the rug.... the repubs want to extinguish the threat once and for all..... no wonder the public feels the dems are weak on terror.

Sometimes i wonder what it would take for democrats to understand whats going on?  Does New York have to be Nuked with a Bomb with the words "HEY STUPID THIS WAS FUNDED BY IRAN/SYRIA" engraved on it??  FFS.

Its pathetic

Guns