DWD: comments & sign up

Anathema

Update: the thread has taken off. Go here. I'm keeping this thread open for new people to sign up, and for advice and requests.

I'm writing a new fiction featuring Fed2K dwellers. Long time ago the mods thought it necessary to make a rule that I need people's permission before I can humil...err, use them in solo projects, so here's the question ;D

If you like or don't mind to be a character in this story, post here. There are several people on this forum I've IM'ed because they don't visit fan fiction but who I really want to be a part of it, but I can use many more then that.

The thread will describe a world in the near future when the Dutch rule the world, except a few minor pockets of remaining resistance. Dutch members will be part of the conspiracy to take and now to hold power over the whole world, other members will be either collaborators or rebels to Dutch authority.

Advice is always welcome; one warning: please post your permission (or not) as soon as you can, as the story unfolds it will be harder for me to add more characters.

[attachment archived by Gobalopper]

I wholeheartedly let you use portray me in a degrading way, onone condition: That you show me as a lovable drunk with a bottle of whisky in hand at all times. :P No,but seriously. Show me as a lovable drunk showing up at just the right time. :)

Nice image, although in your signiture can you make it compliant with the rules?

What about a huge sig image?

-> No, try to limit sig images to max 400 pixel width and max 100 pixel height. People are here to read messages not look at your sig images.

And you can use me if you wish. Make me a Canadian spy, or head of some underground spy agency in canada like in Nikita!

Gonna be like Nikita?

I already shrunk it down from the original size. I didn't know the official limit- hang on while I change it.

Edit: it's 120 by 340 or so now. If I tone the height further down it get's really small. Since the rest of my sig isn't big I'm going to keep it like this unless somebody comes to me complaining.

I'm writing a new fiction featuring Fed2K dwellers. Long time ago the mods thought it necessary to make a rule that I need people's permission before I can humil...err, use them in solo projects, so here's the question ;D

If you like or don't mind to be a character in this story, post here. There are several people on this forum I've IM'ed because they don't visit fan fiction but who I really want to be a part of it, but I can use many more then that.

The thread will describe a world in the near future when the Dutch rule the world, except a few minor pockets of remaining resistance. Dutch members will be part of the conspiracy to take and now to hold power over the whole world, other members will be either collaborators or rebels to Dutch authority.

Advice is always welcome; one warning: please post your permission (or not) as soon as you can, as the story unfolds it will be harder for me to add more characters.

Is this the same thign you imed me about 6 months ago?

Insofar as I'd be any use, feel free to use me.

Whether I fit better as pro-Dutch or anti-Dutch I'll leave up to you (but beware my anti-drugs etc stance). So long as my portrayal involves neither lying nor putting personal gain above social order, I'm happy.

I can be one of those guys you know is going to get popped soon, the types you see in Star Trek wearing the "other" uniform. I dont want to be "big", famous or a leader, just let me die so I can move on to my next bit-part  :P

More like 6 weeks. But looking it up is to much effort for me to spare.

Sard I think we already discussed that part ;)

Oh it's been plenty longer than 6 weeks as I didn't ahve a computer 6 weeks ago.

• 2 weeks later...