What are you listening to right now?

Dunenewt

Watching the Decibel 2009 DVD again. It was so awesome, best event in 2009. Thank you b2s and all you great guys in the Netherlands for this memorable day  ;D

Take a look, the videos are great. If you don't like the music, mute it and enjoy the pictures  ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnEmTVLfWAE (cutout from the final set @ the main stage with starting firework)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spf4u68QK2k (ending... presenting all areas and firework)

I've been listening to and zapping through around 900 dj mixsets to sort the best ones out and delete the rest.

It was a lot of work but now I have just the best 350 left - which is still a lot I guess  ::)

Right now I'm addicted to the first track of one set which is a very interesting remix of

Although there are a lot of different mixes and reworks of that track this specific remix has never been released  :'(

I guess you wouldn't like the remix then I was mentioning. But you should also listen to the Globus track I posted on the last page. Didn't you like that one? How can anybody not like it?  ;D

I listen to a lot of different music styles. I can post almost anything from electronic music over hip hop, soundtracks, 80s to rock and metal. But usually 80% of the time I listen to electronic music (and even this kind of music is divided into so many subgenres).