fav house

Big D

Instead of just saying my house rules and yours doesn't, what are some reason why you like your house better?

I like Ordos but don't think I am skilled enough to play with them all the time. I like how they are hit and run type of units. I like to watch the laser tanks dance across the open desert as they move in and out for the kill ... it's almost as if I'm watching some sort of sadistic ballet. >:D

I have grown to like Hark more and more, they are just some tough 'lil s.o.b's. I can't stand Atr, don't know why I just dislike them.

Instead of just saying my house rules and yours doesn't, what are some reason why you like your house better?

I like Ordos but don't think I am skilled enough to play with them all the time. I like how they are hit and run type of units. I like to watch the laser tanks dance across the open desert as they move in and out for the kill ... it's almost as if I'm watching some sort of sadistic ballet. >:D

I have grown to like Hark more and more, they are just some tough 'lil s.o.b's. I can't stand Atr, don't know why I just dislike them.

My overview is sort of like cids,,

Ordos is a hit-an-run team..

Hark is just the evil people (most like em cuz they r evil)and there brute force.

Atr is loyal and good. (my favorite) Atr is a sort of.. Lets o marching into battle head on and fight with honor (death be for dishoner)