No Power

Gobalopper

If I was George Bush I would say it was because of terrorists and then I would bomb a country with oil.

*On Topic*

That is terrible news!! hope it doesnt affect the maritimes (like we matter :( )

Glad I'm not in Toronto.

Sars

West Nile

Mad Cow Disease

No power

It can't get any worse can it?

Maybe that is why some websites are down. try

http://www.corel.com/

Me go watch news now :-

Wait a minute, if the power plant is on the canadian side, we control the U.S.'s power..bwahhah (I know we do much of it)

Reminds me of Canadian Bacon.

The C.N. Tower is actually a nuclear silo!

Just some quotes, thought you might like them. :)

We all know that this works -- just use sshnuke to exploit ssh1 vunerabilities, set the password to "zion", and then you can shut down power nodes 20 to 40.

Or was that just a movie?

..You don't have to worry as much about port 135 being open.

That is related to Bill Gates having been last seen in N.Y. with a pair of pliers is his hand and a silly grin on his face ?

Top headlines: "Microsoft knocks out east coast power grid to prevent DDoS attack on windowsupdate.com"

Wow. Who would have thought that ConEd was running the grid on unpatched Microsoft servers.

Power's out on Wall Street. I guess SCO stocks should remain stable for the rest of the day huh?

There are alot of people who deserved to have no power for a while. They thing it is normal to have the air conditioning being on the entire day. And they forgot how many power they use. And those people do alot of other things to spill all the energy.

It is time that people will realise that there isn't a unlimited supply of this form of energy

>:(

Last night sucked hard. The power went out. Okay, so I'll put Warcraft 3: Frozen Throne down for a bit, and read some more of the Lazarus Effect. Then it gets dark, and I think to myself "okay, I can't read without my eyes turning to very painful mush, and the power's out, so can't go on the computer. I know, I'll watch TV!" Man, did I feel stupid when I remembered that the power was out. :)

Anyway, after listening to CBC Radio 1 on my oh-so-crappy pocket radio, I consider myself one of the more lucky ones. A lot of people with pumps, as well as some people in Kingston were without water as well.

One thing's for sure: I'm damned glad the juice came back on overnight, rather than in two days, as they had suspected.