THE BIG ONE

mordusxxx

Ok here comes a semi rookie sneakin`in to the picture ::) I`ll join up but I will move to my new house in a week ,and hope to get my internet connection up on its feet as soon as possible.Eh I live in Denmark so we have to take the time zones into considerations righ?

Cybo

I got a question,It has been asked at all tournys but her it comes :

If theres a disagreement about witch map to play on what will we do then? or will u pick a map if disagreement? Will the player mention first choose map?

Cybo

question 2 (hehe) :

is this a knock-out style tournament where if u lose ur out...?

or

is this a win/lose style tournament where everybody plays everybody once and most wins is winner of tournament.....?

or

is this like an "open" style tournament where people challenge each other and u get 1 piont or something for winning....?

Yes! Thats what I like...I may not have the game yet :'(, but it should be here very soon..besides my strats work better in groups.

Sincerely, Maelos

"I must not fear.

Fear is the mind-killer.

Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.

I will face my fear.

I will permit it to pass over me and through me.

And when it is gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.

Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.

Only I will remain."

- The Litany of Fear

sorry man u are in lol but the rules are one on one fisher plains only ok u might be good at small maps but here u dont have an advantage, second its a double elimination so if u lose u still in ok we will make rules short so we have no arguements. all of us know what the rules of a good game are so lets just play and have fun, three more days until i start getting things ready so go sign up here are the players Harkdawg, wraith126. cybopache avatar appollyon slaphapy5 darkdeth newt and maelos your in man just for fun if u dont want to be in its ok