THE BIG ONE

mordusxxx

deth i will be on most all the time ghosthunter your in winners bracket so are u wraith since u two won first u can play eachother, omen and cybo play eachother and leo u wait ok, i will hopefully win my match so then we can play leo, and duncan play anyone u like man

Wenn can u play slaphapy?

I m available evry day exept for saterday.

hey, sorry i wasn't able to look at this site recently, schools been keepin me on a tight leash... and i dont' get home till late. anyway, i am pretty sure i will be able to play on sunday if that's ok. I just got my hard drive in and i will hopefully hook it up tomorrow or saturday and be able to play on it sunday (that means no lag hehe)

Argh, didn't see the Fishers Plain thing, so it's up to Scy if he wants to let me take the win anyways or if he wants a rematch on Fishers Plain (We played Knife Fight, good game to) but either way, I'm not CURRENTLY in the winners bracket.

u already got me ghust!

ok well wraith u were beating me yes I will give u that but honestly i had to go my sister got into an accident and i had to go to the hospital, if u have any remorse then give me a rematch but if not then u win :- well heres how it looks now

leo is the winner of his match

ghosthunter is the winner of his match

u two will play eachother, I have won one and lost one

0men and deth shall play eachother for the wild card spot either one of u that loses is out for good sorry, and the other matches havent been played yet

8)