THE BIG ONE

mordusxxx

well not to be rude but this aint for the newbs ok :'( I am starting the tourney of the centuary for my pals and enemies, if u are interested then sign up and I will see what we can do i have paged some of the best already including Gob to see if he would give me his approval but anywho, lets get down to business,

RULES: NO CHEATING<<<<

all of the true people to this game know the rules of a game and will follow them or be eliminated from the game.

ten k matches super on nothing else

Every player will be signed up with another person that is of equal standing, thats why its not for no newbs i want good games BOYZ and GIRLZ,

So think about that, maybe it will be fun but first i need some people to sign up ok there are sixteen spots open i will post the names when they arrive, so sign up and lets have some fun, no prizes just the satisfaction of beating the best on the game that made computer fun!!!!!!! so lets do it

DEADLINE IN ONE WEEK!!!!!!! ;)

i'll try... but i'm not anything hugely special as many know :D

and school starts thursday... so i can't play in the day (except on weekends) and i dont even get home till 6:00 on weekdays :O.. so after school probly not gonna happen, except on fridays :-[ :-X :-

Well I'm a beginner (am bidding for the game as I type) but I would like to watch (if possible) and learn as you go. If there is no way to observe please excuse my "noobness".

Sincerely, Maelos

"I must not fear.

Fear is the mind-killer.

Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.

I will face my fear.

I will permit it to pass over me and through me.

And when it is gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.

Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.

Only I will remain."

- The Litany of Fear

if im good enuf ill play in ur tourny :)

but how do we report winners/cheats/bug exploiters?

oh yeah, there is no way to observe properly....

im in england and i dont know when school starts back but after next wednesday i can play non-stop for at leaste a week O0

Harkdawg are you not the one that people have talk about as one of the best Atriedes out there? I've read over several strat pages and have seen your name quite a few times.... This shall indeed be a tournament to "watch".

Sincerly, Maelos

"I must not fear.

Fear is the mind-killer.

I will face my fear.

Only I will remain."

- The Litany of Fear

Interesting how a Atriedes player uses the Sardukar as a friend.....

Sincerely Inrigued but yet upset that he cant observe the tourny, Maelos

"I must not fear.

Fear is the mind-killer.

I will face my fear.

Only I will remain."

- The Litany of Fear

harkdawg is mentioned alot because he is one of the best out there....

ive never beaten him :(

i did (mostly by luck though) in a 1v1 bc

don think i've ever played him in a game other than that... in the bc, i used crates on nife fight... and got a devy in the middle of the sand... and went for his base and well, won because it was very begining of game... don think i've ever played him in fair fight though

Well guys i am getting some responses for signing up all we have to do is get the players and play then post the outcome on the forum, I would really like for some of the OLD ELITE TIMERS to get out here but it dont seem like there are that many left i know it will be fun we just need some more people and maelos your welcome to watch a game if the two participants invite u. i cant say let him in because it might destract them but if so then watch, also TELL EVERYONE U KNOW ABOUT THIS TOURNEY<<< ok guys plz give it some publicity then more people will come out thanks

anyways, if id live in uk or us or any other big country i would just buy new copy of the game, from what ive seen ppl seen emp for sale for like 10$ thats virtually nothing and id pay for it but i cant get it nowhere in here, so i have to find alternatives :)

Ive been around and i havent seen emperor: battle for dune anywhere, not in stores, friends definitely dont have the game. Amazon.com would be my best option if i had to buy a new game... My emp install disk works fine but i used it all over the place and got people to play it on lan, after a while it got to 95% and stoped installing there... ????