THE BIG ONE

mordusxxx

sorry havent been on on awhile wtf are u doing deth? just cuz i am not around for acouple of days u take over the tourney atleast u could all just take a break and practice some more u know? anywho give me a awhile and i will sort things aout about what i am going to do with the last people or the remaining people in the tounrey, and sorry send but u are not in. :-[

Well ill wait & see what Mord says, cause what is the point of having THE BIG ONE if u dont have some really good players in it then its just another day playin emp.

P.S. mord if zilents cant make it to my 2 vs 2 tourny u want to b my partner. ???

lol send no1 is unbeatable, and i wasnt rlly serious either since i wont play very soon again but theres no1 whos untouchable, i know that much from my time i played..

And mord why havent i seen ur ugly ass on generals as u said it was gonne b lol

yea lotta quitters but doenst almost anyone quit when there asses r beeing torched lol

Well i just try to play with ppl i know to reduce the chance on gettin such ppl in my games, and the patching is kinda like u could expect from EA, like nerfing units and the sloppy work on adressing the disconnects properly ( when someone causes oos everybody gets a dc) The expansion looks promising, and I just hope they will get the patching ok For the rest Generals rocks, after emp its the best i played sofar.

Anyways See ya

• 2 weeks later...

Well guys i am give all rights to send for now i wont be on for atleast two to three weeks but till then get this tourney started sorry but got things to do for a bit unless doomp0w3r is on then i will play but no other exceptions but later for now :-