Old games for old comp

ExSPlug

GO to that site!!!

I would recomend BETRAYAL AT KRONDOR.

Best RPG/adventure ever made, if not best game ;)

Might give you 100 hours of playtime if not using walkthroughs.

http://www.hi.is/~eybjorn/krondor/krondor.html

Is the best BAK website around and tells you everything you need to know. I woudl recommend playing without any help at first until you get very stuck....BEST gaem ever!! and will run perfectly on your computer if you get it working properly.

Can download it at the link Vanguard3000 gave you.

GO to that site!!!

i wish you guys would stop mis-leading members here. the link to that is not Betrayal at Krondor. rather, that is a bastardized version of Betrayal at Krondor which has been chopped up and edited by pirate end-users.

if you are gonna link to a RIPPED game with missing content such as the one in the quoted text, then at least *tell* the members here that they are linking to an edited, unofficial, content-missing version instead of representing the link as if it is the actual product that Sierra/Dynamix sold

if you are gonna get Betrayal at Krondor, make an exact copy from someone's CDROM of it or find an ISO from a real site. playing a bastardized version is NOT the way to experience the game

That site does have a large quantity of older games.

I was not going to recommend to use Kazzalite or anything (it wasn't on there anyway) or any other pirate program. I assume you found the full version of BAK Nav, as you have not IM on how to aquire it.

Also get Warlords 2. It is a great game.

i wish you guys would stop mis-leading members here. the link to that is not Betrayal at Krondor. rather, that is a bastardized version of Betrayal at Krondor which has been chopped up and edited by pirate end-users.

if you are gonna link to a RIPPED game with missing content such as the one in the quoted text, then at least *tell* the members here that they are linking to an edited, unofficial, content-missing version instead of representing the link as if it is the actual product that Sierra/Dynamix sold

if you are gonna get Betrayal at Krondor, make an exact copy from someone's CDROM of it or find an ISO from a real site. playing a bastardized version is NOT the way to experience the game

come on guys, and Nav, you should know discussion of pirated software is not condoned at Fed2k ...

my mistake ;)

MAchines!!!

its a great 3d strategy game that runs on old comps, it works fine on my 200mhz and you can actually drive your units in the game ;) although smetimes you have to with th really big units like the transport, or level 3 or 4 builders, its a good game if you're going for good graphics replayability and strategy.

unfortunatly the game didnt get much publicity due to the fact it was made by acclaim :-