[Poll]Which is you favourite air unit?

henry

Vote ONCE for your favourite air unit.

Atr.

=========

Atredies Advanced Carryall(...cooler look?)

Onithopter

Air Drone

Hark.

=========

Harkonnen Advanced Carryall(Tougher armor)

Gunship

Air Defense Platform

Ordos

=========

Ordos Advanced Carryall (Regen)

Eye in the Sky

Air mine

Guild

=========

Guild NIAP flyer

Probably because of its mobility, power, and effectiveness against other aircraft. Air drones are very effective at raiding enemy carryalls, and are pretty much insurance against any gunship rushes.

Back before the 1.09 patch for Emperor was released, Air Drones were so fast that they could outrun missiles, making them almost unstoppable, when managed properly. They were also slightly tougher. Since the 1.09 patch, Air Drones have had their speed and armour decreased in order to make the game more balanced.

For m,e it would have to be the Ordos Adv. Carryall. Like all ordos vehicles the lil' bugger regenerates, and unlike other Ordos vehicles it doesn't slow down once damamged. Well, in my experience it never slowed down after taking a missle. For sheer utility (and a bit of nasty Carryall baiting), and longevity I like this one best.

• 3 weeks later...

Yah, the NIAP flyer looks pretty cool in some ways, to me it looks like it covered with sheets of paper painted in black and green.

But the bird like onithopter is still my favourite air unit even though I never really used them in big battles... :O

• 2 weeks later...