What happens if a female male Facedancer gets impregnated?

Navaros

becouse you moron, its imposible to change from male to female like that, hell you might end up impregnating yourself. So most likly they have been sterilized. And if you no anything about humans. you know that the male and female genitaila are quite simmiler.

hermaphrodites cannot have children. Both sex organs they contain are immaturely grown. They do not have eggs and sperm. The face dancers can manipulate their sex organs enough though to have sexual relations if need be, or to change from male to female.

they are hermaphrodites dude. They have both sex organs. Where in the heck did you hear different? I sense that somebody is making stuff up as they go along just to argue.lol ahem... arohk? lol

a lot of them are designed to make guys wanna bang 'em thus it stands to reason that they get banged a lot. so the question is, what happens if they get impregnated?

So, according to Heretics they are unfertile, reproduced by cloning.

They're creations. Like robots in that they are artificially manufactured. They are human in that they have personalities and can plan things themselves. But then again they aren't, as most of them are heavily conditioned. (Apart from the new ones in the later books, HA!)

I was going to put something down here about sexual organs, hormones, their roll in redroduction, or the lack of it, and then ask for more information. Why? Because I don't know how Face Dancers perform their little morpho-trickies...

Then a bunch of other people who actually know repeatedly stated that Face Dancers are sterile. They are manufactured, not trained, mutated, or bred. Designed to never reproduce, and probably to not even fetter themselves with true thoughts of sexuality ( a possibly palpable distraction factor).

I'm sure there are a bunch of interesting socio-economic reasons for why the Bene Tleilaxu chose to not let them have children, even amongst themselves, but this isn't the thread for it.