Message to the Emperor Community: Be Mature

Message to the Emperor Community: Be Mature

Sometimes certain members of the Emperor community post legitmate, very real and serious issues with Emperor.   A lot of such posts are well-above the heads of many people who have played Emperor.    This is due to a combination of two things:

1.  most people who do not understand the nature of the posts have little experience playing real, skilled games of Emperor online with other breathing human beings who do not suck

2.  among the Emperor community who posts on this board, some of the people who do not understand the nature of the posts may have a bit of experience, but do not have the intellectual fortitude to have noticed the issues that were present combined with the lack of a sufficient mental capacity to be able to properly process the many intricate details of Emperor gameplay, hence when presented with complex concepts, they over-simplify what has been said to fit into  a paradigm which their simple minds can handle.

If you are reading this, no matter which of the above-two categories you fall into, please be more mature.   Do not flame or spam or ridicule posters who make serious threads out of your own ignornance or jealously.  Be mature, be courteous, be respectful.  Let's allow a mature exchage of ideas about Emperor among the members of the Emperor community.

Be mature????

Nav out of all the people here you had to wright this, or are you forgetting your "Ducking Policies" (ask gob).

Is that your way to be mature?

"No i wont play you cuz the brother of my friends girlfriend said you cheated"

"No i wont play you cuz i worked so hard for these points by bashing all the newbs, and im afraid (scratch that) im sure your gonna win and then im lose my precious points."

"I wont play you cuz you will attack me and im not capable of defending myself".

Get my point Nav?

come on guys cut nav some slack.....what did you expect from him? expecting nav not to wine is like....not expecting the sun to set...you know he is....I just like it becouse most of his wines are funny. I have money with gila that his next wine will complain about the power of the hark engineer he says scout...

• 4 years later...