Fears

Chani

Once i was in the woods and i picked up this old board and flipped it and found that a Black Widdow spider was about 2 centimenters from my finger. I pulled my hand back real fast and killed that spider with a stick. Scary stuff. I always think im gonna run into one when i go into the woods again and get like poisoned. :-X

Spiders???WTF? :O

SCARED OF SPIDERS?Are you scared of snails and slugs too ::)

No, not scared of snails and slugs ::)

I'm just scared of spiders, that's it.

Several years ago, I was sleeping and I woke up and went downstairs to get a drink. When I walked back up again, I saw a shadow on the wall in the light that was shining from upstairs. I walked a few steps back to see what caused the shadow... you guessed it.. a spider. Now if it would have been a normal (small) spider, the problem wouldn't be that big. How ever, the spider was of a size that didn't fit under my shoe (Europe size 40, which is 8 or 9 American ?). I freaked and though of other ways then squishing the spider. I didn't want to squish it, due to new wallpaper (ever tried putting on new wallpaper ? It's a nightmare).

Anyways, I tried thinking of several other ways, but couldn't find any. I grabbed a shoe and slammed it so hard on the spot where the spider was, that I think I woke up my neighbours 4 houses further. Luckely I had hit the spider and man, what a mess. It's remains were all over the wall. I could clean it though :) As you understand, I didn't sleep any more that night. A couple of days later someone told me that those spiders always are with two, which caused me to freak out again, but never encountered another one...

I only fear what will happen if i die at my young age. wat would my parents do. how would every1 act. etc. yup folks.

also im afraid of sum tings in movies, at least till i relize that those could never happen and even if they did it wouldnt work.

take for example the movie SIGNS. ooo, freaky movie. but if aliens were to come to earth, they would probably die really fast from the MILLIONS of diseases that we have become immune to over thousands of years. yup, that pretty much calmed me down. ;)

Anynomous death. Death kinda bothers me, ya know, but anynomous death, just one of a thousand other victims, lost in the crowd, no one remembering my life or death....

Why does death bother you ? It's inevetable (sp?). Why fear something that you know is going to happen ?

And Mahdi, you will be remembered by this whole community for one :)

Not Death, anynomous death. Death doesn't bother me anymroe than it bothers anyone else, but anynomous death, just being a statistic, another number, that does.

There is no difference, you'll be remembered by the same people that would remember you when your death wouldn't be annoymous..

Fears are irrational nyar. They don't ahve to make sense. I'd much rather be stabbed in the gut than dies instantly, painlessly in a nuclear explosion with a million others. That's my fear. It isn'ta phobia, but it is the only thing that scares me.

Ok I have 5 basic fears,

1. Insects

2. Claustrophobia(sp?)

3. Being alone

4. This may be silly ( :P ) Darkness

5. Losing freedom

I'm afriad of everything, i'm not the the one to go kill all the spiders that jump in my house (hehe) my brother loves smushing things).

Sometimes I fear the unknown, but sometimes I am adventurous and dive right in.

If i'm by myself or with someone familiar such as close family or friends, I will say screw it, i'm not gonna do that...

but if i'm around someone that I don't really know and I think subconsciously (sp?) i don't want them to think i'm a wussy or something, i'll do it without even thinking (uhh.. within reason ;) )

This isn't a phobia, but a damned fear...

http://www.xs4all.nl/~ghost02/misc/dust.html

Think about THAT everytime you get something in your eye *shudder*

Man, that's sick ! *feels a itch in his eye*... oh oh...

yuck!I m eating something now........oh shit!THat red lump and the worm was gross

man, that be nasty!!! i hope the guy wus asleep. not even atistetic or whatever would help cause seein that bein pulled out of ur own eye would make u puke!!!!!!!! :-[

Not Death, anynomous death. Death doesn't bother me anymroe than it bothers anyone else, but anynomous death, just being a statistic, another number, that does.

There is no difference, you'll be remembered by the same people that would remember you when your death wouldn't be annoymous..

In a way it's just a matter of time until we all become anonymous numbers in history. Just a hand full will survie that in the corse of centuries and still be rememberd. And probably not for who they really where.

This isn't a phobia, but a damned fear...

http://www.xs4all.nl/~ghost02/misc/dust.html

Think about THAT everytime you get something in your eye *shudder*

Man, that's sick ! *feels a itch in his eye*... oh oh...

yuck!I m eating something now........oh shit!THat red lump and the worm was gross

man, that be nasty!!! i hope the guy wus asleep. not even atistetic or whatever would help cause seein that bein pulled out of ur own eye would make u puke!!!!!!!! :-[

puke when u feel pain....isnt it cry out loud? :)