Children of Dune Poll

Gobalopper

What did you think of the Children of Dune miniseries from SciFi?  

89 members have voted

1. 1. What did you think of the Children of Dune miniseries from SciFi?

• Fantastic
    • Ok
    • Below Par
    • Worm-poo
    • Haven't seen it yet

i saw the first 2 nights only. But i think the music was great and they did a lot better than the first one visualy. But it was super boring! i almost fell asleep. All that dialog sounds exciting when you read it. but it makes a bad movie.

I live in norway and therefore I wonder if I will ever see it. What channels will it run on?

It will come out in Sweden after it comes to Norway, just like Star Wars Ep. 1. :P

Anyways, I'll buy it and see it instead. You know, the only mini-series channel I have is "Hallmark", and that one sucks. So, my only chance is to rent it, or buy it, or pay the price of the DVD set to get Sci-Fi Channel. Not so pretty, huh?

I't kinda wierd Ghost, even if every country in the world'd have 100 channels, what's really impossible, it'd make only 720 channels :P Your channels are probably repeating ;)

...are you saying there are only 7,2 countries in the world or am I missing something?