Poll: Back to Post?

Gobalopper

After posting a new message I should be taken...  

49 members have voted

1. 1. After posting a new message I should be taken...

• ...back to the category index.
    • ...back to the post.

I think it would be nice if we were given an option (like a checkbox in the window where we make the post) to go back to the post after making it, or go back to the index. Kinda like the "Disable Smilies" check box. We could check the checkbox (or not), and we wouldn't have to keep selecting the checkbox every time because it would remember the last setting that it was on. So if you checked the checkbox in your last post, it would be checked in your next post, and vice versa. There is no option for this, so I can't vote for it.

So are we going to have some sort of arrangement like this? :D :)

Gob, you wouldn't do that to your own thread?

There is a difference between people who to that on purpose and the people who can't help it.

If you screw up the view count, then you are just pathetic. But if you can't help it...

And I'm very curious about your new preference for Small Children...

So Gob, is there a final decision on what the result is? Or are you still waiting for more votes? ???

Ya most likely it will be a choice between the three which you would be able to set in your profile.

better ;)

(but I still say they taste like chicken)

I think it would be nice if we were given an option (like a checkbox in the window where we make the post) to go back to the post after making it, or go back to the index. Kinda like the "Disable Smilies" check box. We could check the checkbox (or not), and we wouldn't have to keep selecting the checkbox every time because it would remember the last setting that it was on. So if you checked the checkbox in your last post, it would be checked in your next post, and vice versa. There is no option for this, so I can't vote for it.

i rely heer u

Ya most likely it will be a choice between the three which you would be able to set in your profile.

in the mean time, why not stick with Tradition because we all know how important it is to respect Tradition

until the option is available, take it back to Post. that's how it used to be, that's how it should be, that's how the most ppl in the Poll want it to be, and on top of all that; it was changed from how it was for no good reason

so the most logical thing would be to go back to Post until the option to choose is available