What's the worst food/food combination you have tasted?

Cyborg

What's the worst food/food combination you have tasted?

There is much bad tasting food on the planet :( and very, very much delicious food too 8)

What food do you despise?

If you have a story about it, tell that too :)

Personally, the worst I have ever tasted is sugar mixed with the same amount of salt. YOUCK! :O

I was running my legs off to the kitchen sink!

It tastes like the norwegian yiest called "hornsalt" smells.

Try some bubbling drink (tested with Vinea, what is slovak wine thing, but Sprite is also usable) and put five spoons of crystalic sugar to it. Effect is terrific, but when you drink it, and won't die from diabetes in next 10 seconds, then I bow to your metabolism...

the worst food combination is 3 slices of bread, one chicken burger, 3 slices of chicken strips(the rectangle chicken things) 2 cheeseslcies and chili

I put one slice of bread on plate, put mayonnaise on one side, but on the chicken burger, then add a cheeseslice, then next peice of bread with mayonnaise on both sides, then chicken strips, then another peice of bread adn chili on top.

I hate half of it then got sick. my friend also ate something similiar. we just made them up and thought they would be a good idea, but did we get sick.

Or when you do that thing where you unscrew the lid so that when they pour it the whole container comes out, Works well in a combination of switching the salt with the sugar. ;)

lol i always do that with the cheese dispenser thingys at italian restaurants

funny to watch someone get there pizza and most people shake it really hard the first time because that stuff is so hard to get out!! and BOOM!!! they have more cheese then they would want in a year

and i sit there with my little whistle and my innocent eyes ::)

i would think the worst food combination would be two topings like ketchup and mayonaise alone, because i could never eat ketchup alone myself or mayonaise for that matter, and together i wouldnt' be able to touch that

worst combo? k once I was bored so I mixed gatorade powder. milk, orange juice, and sugar together and drun kboy did it taste weird.

OMG!!! that's nasty, did the milk curdle at all? from the orange juice, if so that would be absolutely disgusting, it would be like drinking not completely done ricotta cheese with a stranger flavor or something

Well me being a newcomer to drinks at that time, I decided to get some southern comfort and irish cream. my favorite drinks. Anyways I thought that since they wre so good, I would mix them. NEVER DO THIS.lol the irish cream curdled, so I drank it anyway. its like having firey alcohol with clumps of odd tasting milk that slither down your throat.lol

Well this isn't so much the combo of the food as to what was the main ingredient.

Hope you enjoy the story.

When I was in Hungary, during the summer, my uncle who always had to tell me he was a great cook in the Amry made me some food. Now I'm not saying this was the worst thing I have ever tried cause I didn't puke(since I threw some of it out when he wasn't looking). Anyways I told him I wanted to buff up so I could life more weights at the gym and he told me "well you need conditioning food then!" Well he served me up a plate of what looked to be a normal hungarian meal*. I asked him "what is in it?" I suspected something! He told me he was not gonna tell me untill I finished eating it. Well since I was staying at his place I didn't question his generosity. I ripped off a piece of fine hungairan fresh bread and poured myself a glass of water*.

For a while I didn't ntice anything strange about it except for the meat was very very soft. After eating about half of it I started to question what this so called meat was. Hmm I thought, it's so soft that it actually is becoming more of a soup than a meal. I started to get grossed out thinking as to why my uncle didn't tell me what it was. I was having images of mucus. I stopped eating immediately and threw the rest of it away while my uncle was in his bedroom watching T.V.

I went into the bedroom and thanked him for the meal. He asked me "how was it, did you eat it all?" I said "Oh it was good(yuck!), I ate it all what is it? He smiled and turned to me "Well you wanted something that is good for working out and conditioning the body so I made you some cow brains." :O :O :O

*Hungarian Meal - Consisting of alot of lard, fat, oil, paprika.

*Water - The water was all store bought and carbonated, it was hard to find anything else. Unlike here in Canada the uncarbonated water tasted like crap.

P.S. I thought to myself no wonder the army recruits hated you. :)

So, hungarian dish is one of the best in the world. They combine slovak skill of cooking with large lush fields which grow anything in best quality. But it's nothing good for weaker stomaches. And especially army cookers. They were originally masons, because they now best how to mix things together ;D

lol i always do that with the cheese dispenser thingys at italian restaurants

funny to watch someone get there pizza and most people shake it really hard the first time because that stuff is so hard to get out!! and BOOM!!! they have more cheese then they would want in a year

That *really* amused me... *snigger*

Hearts, tongue, liver, kidney... EURGH. The idea possibly more than the taste puts me off but nononononono.

Also I didn't know this was possible but to totally sugar overload to the point of sickness.. fruit pastilles, golden syrup/ treacle, ice cream, hundreds and thousands, cream and grated chocolate... then mix it all together. And I defy you not to throw up.

I tried that one last night... blueeergh.

One nice thing though... you all have (when you are legally allowed to) try Tia Maria and fresh Orange Juice.. sounds minging, tastes just like Jaffa Cakes.

I went into the bedroom and thanked him for the meal. He asked me "how was it, did you eat it all?" I said "Oh it was good(yuck!), I ate it all what is it? He smiled and turned to me "Well you wanted something that is good for working out and conditioning the body so I made you some cow brains." :O :O :O

YUUUMMMMMMMMYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that must have been good :-X

i like this thread because it wants the worst thing we have actually TASTED as opposed to making up something.

the most horrible, disgusting sickening thing I have ever put in my mouth was when I was 10 years old.

I went into a little mom&pop grocery store and bought a twinkie. lol! These things are supposed to last for 10 years right? Well, apparantly this particular twinkie was "manufactured" (yes, twinkies are not prepared, they are manufactured) back in 1955.

My brother was playing a video game called Robotron and I was standing by him watching. Without even looking, I took a bite of the twinkie (a very large bite...nearly half the thing in one huge bite) and instantly tasted the worst thing in my life....and ever since. I gagged, and puked the thing out. I looked at it and saw a golden sponge cake with GREEN FILLING!

YES I KID YOU NOT I ATE A TWINKIE WITH GREEN FILLING! PALE, VOMIT GREEN LIKE THE COLOR OF DRY MOSS!!

that was the sickest thing I have ever eaten. Just HOW in the world a twinkie can go stale is beyond me. The cake part was actually in good shape. The filling was green. Not a good combo. That was horrible.

vomit-smiley-014.gif

When I was a kid, I loved sugar. So, by the washing machine I found some detergent, and ate it up thinking it was sugar. Well, suffice to say I still have the taste of it now every now and then. It. Isn't. Pleasant.