C & C Generals

Gobalopper

Oh dear...I've gotten Gob mad...*thinks of all those posters unlucky enough to stray into the FAQs... :-X :-X *From now on I think I'll just say I hate Gen. Btw,DukeLeto,I'm sorry about the internet explorer.It went fine on my internet explorer,and I've got a lower version than you do!The only time it malfunctioned(and by malfunctioned,I mean it kept duplicating itself) was when my comp was going really slowing and was all laggy anyways.Sorry,again.But you can't stop ME from visiting it!*Starts rolling on the floor and having a seizure because of the flashing black and white stuff*

I don't know, but RA1 is the best selling RTS of all time. (Second being StarCraft.)

I didn't like TibSun as much as RA2. The destroyable cliffs were nice, but I found TibSun too dark and gloomy. Plus the things that were too weak to be devastating but just powerful enough to be frustrating, like the multimissile and subterainean units. It's irritating when one of your Power Plants gets Ion Cannoned every two minutes!

The battle master seems like an old sherman or something.

Actually, I think it was based on a T-54 tank used by the Soviet forces. But I find it weird that they can upgrade the Battlemaster Tank w/ a NUCLEAR, (I repeat), NUCLEAR ENGINE? Is it even possible? Sure, some time ago they tried testing tank armor w/ depleted Uranium in it, but went the way of the dodo because of the possible danger. Depleted uranium shells are possible (case in point: The A-10 Thunderbolt uses 30 mm bullets w/ depleted uranium-core in it.), but a nuclear engine on a tank?! Try sounding a bit more logical!!

I would prefer it if they made it like this (But its just me):

Upgraded diesel engines

- +25% Battlemaster speed

And leave the nuclear tank upgrade to the Overlord Tank, since its BIG...

But I find it weird that they can upgrade the Battlemaster Tank w/ a NUCLEAR, (I repeat), NUCLEAR ENGINE? Is it even possible? Sure, some time ago they tried testing tank armor w/ depleted Uranium in it, but went the way of the dodo because of the possible danger. Depleted uranium shells are possible (case in point: The A-10 Thunderbolt uses 30 mm bullets w/ depleted uranium-core in it.), but a nuclear engine on a tank?! Try sounding a bit more logical!!

It IS 30 years in the future. I would think that nuclear shielding would have improved substantially by then...And it is a fairly large tank.

its unfair to the GLA and besides USA advancing so much faster but still using some old tanks?CHina uses trucks to collect resource but already have flame tanks?LOL

huh flame tanks were used in WW2

And still used now?LOL.....I read somewhere on this site that USA and UK use some 1980s or earlier tank but have super-advanced fighters and GLA use some toys as armies?

It IS 30 years in the future. I would think that nuclear shielding would have improved substantially by then...And it is a fairly large tank.

Not as big as a Crusader, Paladin Tank or an Overlord, though... But I did say, "Its just me..."

I tell you, it is based on a T-54...

Okay...help again...is there an mp3 of that intro music in Generals where a voice says: "In the modern world...blah blah..." I only want the music and not the voice...(I presume that its from the US music tracks...) And also, any good GLA music?