Site Updates

Gobalopper

Is it true that members/guests who have exited the forum would still be shown as "online" for a timespan of 15 minutes and then be gone from the list?

yep. Who's online is showing all the page requests a user has made to the forum in the last 15 minutes. The forum software has no option to know if you are still looking at a page locally or if you have been gone of to another site. Appart from the Who's online page itself that refreshes itself. So if some one has been looking at the Who's online page for 5 minutes you know he is off to some where else...

Is it true that members/guests who have exited the forum would still be shown as "online" for a timespan of 15 minutes and then be gone from the list?

yep. Who's online is showing all the page requests a user has made to the forum in the last 15 minutes. The forum software has no option to know if you are still looking at a page locally or if you have been gone of to another site. Appart from the Who's online page itself that refreshes itself. So if some one has been looking at the Who's online page for 5 minutes you know he is off to some where else...

About the whos online page and a person looking at it. In IE if I press refresh at that page it stops loading whenever it is supposed to(timed) thus i coudl be watching whos online and it is just not updating me. ;)

Glad to see that Gob is adding users to the site.

Why not ?

It's kind of fun to see what topics get looked at by guests. To see what interests them in this site, or just the topics that are monitored at the time.

And they are not really bothering me when they are part of the who's online page.

Can you get me the image name for that flag Dunenewt?

And Ex the Korea name problem was fixed a long time ago, it was an error in the import script that stopped as soon as it saw a ,. It should read KOREA, REPUBLIC OF or something to that effect.