Site Updates

Gobalopper

ok i just clicked on the "new style" Ad and now most of my text is blue and everything else is darker. i no likey. the text said: "check out the new styles" meaning it was supposed to just *show* me what it would look like, not actually permanently change it. i want the default colors back, how do i do that?

PS: i think you should remove that "new styles" Ad until you make it more clear that you will be changing the text of people's accts.

Gob the confusion lies in the fact that the window was closed after the text changed, and I had no idea where the actual thread was located therefore I wasn't able to change it back until the Ad appeared again.

In addition, the "old Fed2k colours" and "default colors" is confusing. It doesn't make it clear what "old" means - old as in 10 yrs ago old, or old as in *my* old colors which just got changed?

Nav it's on the main site, as if you go there at all ::) Scroll down on the right...

And also, you would know what Old Fed2k colors meant if you were here for a long while, during the hippy colors :P And it doesn't take but a few clicks to find out what they mean.

See what happened was, I thought that as soon as I pushed "Refresh" or did any action that the Blue text and dark colors would turn back to how they were since it said it was just gonna "show" me what it looks like. So I closed the window once my text turned blue. And then finding it again was hard because I didn't know how to get there.

I don't think most of us Forumers ever read the main site LOL maybe I should though. Of course I'd bookmark the main site too if only you'd find out how to get those very useful Brown Bookmark Icons working again. I really really really miss those things. Finding this site takes me a long time without them (esp since IE is automatically re-alphabetizing all my bookmarks instead of adding them chronologically... come to think of it I'm gonna start a thread about that in Tech Support very soon)

I mentioned that somewhere to Gob.

On our *FEW* site you can pick between the regular (yellow) smilies, robot smilies, man or woman smilies. Its something you chose in your 'my profile' thingy. And all the codes are the same they just do what ever theme you chose ;D kinda cool.

Heres a link for ya to go and see ;D

Fedaykin Elite Warriors - FEW