Site Updates

Gobalopper

Ok colours sorta work in the forum. I need a good combination for the table backgrounds though. If anyone has suggestions let me know. This is the forum default that needs porting to the other 5 styles:

http://dune2k.com/includes/forum/default.css

It should be ok if you just replace every instance with a certain color, ie all #808080/Gray could become #FF0000/Red, either way works. Just make sure it looks ok first, no yellow, red and orange suggestions. Here is a list of possibilities:

http://www.w3.org/TR/css3-color/#x11-color

New account creation has been disabled. I am going to be moving to an approval system where people are put on a waiting list before their account is created.

Why? because so many people register without using their account? It's a bit mean for people who want to sign in seriously

You mean we have to check all profiles which are altered??

Hmmm, only people who have a signature like: 'mods rocks' will be accepted, hehe >:D :P

But I meant my reply on the NEW system which is coming

It's a bit scaring away new people. Who just want to post a thing about a technical problem and they discover that they have to wait 5 days for example before they can post...

Somehow a post caused the internal counter of the messages table to increment to 2147483647 when it should only have been 90790. This made it so no one could post as that large number was the maximum possible value and there was no "next number" to increment too. Anyway I think it has been fixed now and everyone should be able to post.