Iraq Issues

From what I'm seeing on television right now, they never found the smoking gun they always said they found. Nor have they any evidence of nuclear weapons, as they initially yelled.

And some of those spy photos are months old. It really sucks that the UN has no intelligence themselves.

Jewish planes bombed two times experimental reactor at Osirak in 1983. And Mossad is silent if it finds nothing. You should say now they might already stopped with it, but aren't those loads of VX enough?

Dunenewt, I did not take that from your website. I believe I got it before your website was up, and if not, I did come up with it myself. ;)

And Emp, Hussein should be taken out but a large amount of innocent civilians are going to die if the UN are to take Bagdad. The only reason Afghanistan was relatively easy was because there was no urban fighting there.

yea, France is probably the most corrupt of the two- all those greedmongers care about is their $$$. the last thing they care about are Iraqi people.

"Last year under the oil-for-food program, France sold $1.5 billion worth of goods to Iraq, the most of any nation. Major French companies like communications giant Alcatel and automakers Peugeot and Renault have landed lucrative deals in Iraq.

France's Total Fina Elf has exclusive rights to develop the Majnoon and Bin Umar oil fields which are believed to be the largest in the world and estimated to hold 35 billion barrels of oil; more than three times Total Fina Elf's current reserves."

Gob the ties between Sadam and those lesser known terrorists groups may be true, but Bush inially claimed that Sadam had ties with Bin Laden, wich was his very first excuse to start yelling at Iraq, but it didn't work, because it turned out that was not true.

i thought that Sadaam was breaking already passed UN resolutions from more than a decade ago- sounds like a good reason to be yelling at the guy.

Why the Iraq isn't allowed to have nuclear weapons? The USA are. Russia is. China is. Lot's of countries are allowed to and as long as they don't want to disarm themselves, they don't have the right to tell other countries not to build nuclear weapons.

Why the Iraq isn't allowed to have nuclear weapons? The USA are. Russia is. China is. Lot's of countries are allowed to and as long as they don't want to disarm themselves, they don't have the right to tell other countries not to build nuclear weapons.

lol. this kind of idiocy is what will kill off the world.

if you are not moral and smart enough to understand why a dictator with absolute power should not be allowed nuclear weapons, then there is little anyone can do for you.

Maxl, I see you are from neutral country ;) But don't forget Belgium was neutral too, but it suffered much also in WW2. If we'll tolerate one tyran with nukes, there comes more. We just want to make some order in world when we have such monopolar system as today after fall of USSR is.

lol. this kind of idiocy is what will kill off the world.

if you are not moral and smart enough to understand why a dictator with absolute power should not be allowed nuclear weapons, then there is little anyone can do for you.

You're right... Saddam isn't a democratic leader. But imho Bush isn't as well, because he had less votes than Al Gore. (~500'000 votes)

But what I wanted to say, isn't that Saddam should have nuclear weapons... I think all the other countries should not have any... but countries like the USA will never dispose of their nuclear weapons.