House KYA and House Setara War

ordos45

There all leaving? I ask John the General.

Yes sir. House Setera  sending more and more ships to the uncharted zone. he responds.

We can not let this happen, if we alow them to flee they will only grow in power and try to atack us agine. i will not let this happen. I was foolish to let ordos 45 rule is planet agine. prepare are fleet. i say to him

Yes sir. he says and walks out of my office.

hahahaha. yo ordos 45. I invaded your planet aloge with house klob. we slaughterd your troops. you had to flee off planet. we disabled your nukes. destroyed all off your military. whare did you get these things?? and who is to say we dident leave a few things on your planet?? And you cant sheild the sun. Ever heard of something called RADIATION?? even you know that suns throw out a ton of radiation. if you turn on the sheild. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM.  And about the jaming thing. Would that not strand your people?? And i dont think the guild would like it if you mine the foldspace coridors. I dont care if you flee, the only thing i care about is that you can flee build up your forces and atack us.  But its to late for that now.

I CALL ON THE GUILD TO JOIN ME.

The Bene Klobbersauri have been on their planet, Klobbersauri Secundus, consolidating their economic and military power. They were once a poor house, with nothing but their fief and their pocket change. Now they have grown to a great state, with plenty of money and legions of well trained infantry and artillery. Off-planet mining ventures, secret arms deals and the production of powerful medicines have brought House Klobbersaurus to a prosperous high. Duke Shunk has removed himself from the alliance with KYA and searches for less evil partnership. House Klobbersaurus has powerful weaponry, amazing metaloid alloys and potent medicines for sale and will ally with the highest bidder.

sir our planet has recovered

really?

yes we had alot of casualitys around 5/6 of the planet so now only300,000,000 left

holy s#&!...now lets launche the nukes ;D all of them sir?

no  only launch 60,000 bio fryers at him so no nukes and give him some300 emp IGM's (Inter Galactic missles) at him ;D

Telnox sits with the other Elders and reviews the vid sent to them by House KYA. The vid images show House KYA attacking and destroying House Jones' fleet. After the vid images have stopped Telnox address his fellow Elders.

"Send word to the rest of House Jones' people on Ix of these events. Inform them that we now control the rest of the holdings that once belonged to House Jones. Their facilites are now ours on the planet of IX. Also inform them that they will be offered the chance to become apart of the Guild forces if they so choose. If not they are to vacate the planet of IX within 48 hours of receiving the Guild offer. Send Guild security forces to IX for re-enforcments also sent transportation for the people who wish not accept our offer. Make it so." Telnox gives the orders to a failed navigator who then leaves to carry out his duties.

Telnox turns to another failed navigator and speaks, "Send for a progress report from our research div. on our varied projects. I also want re-enforcements sent to them also this aggression shown by House KYA could lead to a confrontation I want them prepared as well as all the Guild. Use our new weapons that we are aquiring from our work on IX."

Spacing Elder Maximillion begins to speak, "What are we to do about the Setaraan Leader. You know the majority of us do not trust him and his Bene Gesserit cohorts! We need to address this matter while we are addressing these new developments with House KYA!"

"Maximillion I understand the concern the rest of the council has about these developments but they will not hamper our over all goals. We know how to deal with House KYA and any of the other Houses. You are just being parinoid as usual Maximillion. Need I say more?" Telnox says with a touch of anger in his words.

"Telnox do not think that I will allow you to brush aside my concerns for the Guild and what is best. Need I remind you that I was steering in Guild highliners while the Guild was in it's infancy. You are not the sole Elder on this council Telnox! We make decisions from a collective stand point not an individual one. And as of lately even your individual choices need to be subject to scrunity. I have something that might be of interest to you and the rest of the Elder Guild." Maximillion fires back at Telnox.

The rest of the Elder council Zarus and Alverous sit with silent stares and questionable glances of each other as Telnox and Maximillion engage in a war of words. In the medical suspension chamber 1273 a dormante TSGN body begins to stir. The fish-like finned hand twitchs as the muscles contract and relax. The brain monitoring probe comes to life with increased brain wave activity. A Guild medical tech. is alerted by an alarm that M.S.C unit 1273 is coming out of a dormant state. He signals for assistantance.

sir some 270,000,000where also infected they all died last night

oh

but now the virus has been destroyed and the 100,000 civilians and 2,000,000 military workers we recovered are now on solaceII  and we have dipatched 5,000 military workers to solace sir.

good

and the shields are in place on II and repaired on solace plus we made 3 layers of emp satelittes on II and added 4 more layers to the 3 we had on solace(II is solaceII) oh yeah and house jones has had 50,000 bio ships destroyed and 3,000 metal ones  with electronics fried so they are now space rubble.(hey I am nuetral but I had to get payback on jones ok?)

After a long night of pondering and banging his concubine, Duke Shunk decided to move his fleet into orbit around Szunic IV, a planet near the raging battles of other houses. 1273 highliners and frigates floated in orbit as if to say, "Ally with me and this is your prize."

These ships are filled to the brim with Healing Fluid, powerful new weapons and legions of well trained infantry.

"I like our new mercenary position" the Duke mutters to his mentat, Drolic.

In the medical ward on Junction, in a medical supension chamber numbered 1273 Caldron wakes from his coma.

"I saw them on the outer rim of our space. Beyond but not far near Szunic IV." Are his first thoughts while awaking. Using T-P he contacts the rest of the Elder council. The Elder council aknowledges Caldron and then proceed to link themselves within the Nexus, Caldron shows them the vision he saw while in his coma. They see the planet Szunic IV and they see the Bene Klobbersuri.

As Yavanis sits and reads over the information given to her by Ordos 45 she begins to understand why it was given to her. "These breeding line records were invaluable to the Guild.

Yavanis walks into my room on Junction but all does not seem right so I take a gamble.

"Show your true form, you make a blaspheme of that face," I snap.

The Face Dancer reveals its true form.

"I'm surprised the Sardaukar didn't catch you," I say coldly," why are you here?"

"As you know House KYA destroyed our homeworld, but some Masters and Axlotl Tanks were not there at the time an--,"

"The remnants of the Tlielaxu want sanctuary," I ask.

"Yes," says the Face Dancer grudingly.

"I will grant it one several conditions.  1:You stay where I tell you.  2:You make sligs to feed my population as part of your rent.  3:I recieve a squad of Face Dancers a week.  4:If you launch attacks on anyone I will destroy you all, with atomics if needed."

The Face Dancer says nothing.

"Go tell your Masters that is the deal," I say," and get out of my room before I kill you myself for impersonating a person and for possibly wasting my time."

It takes the form of a Sardaukar and leaves my room on Junction.  I know its only a matter of time before the Sisterhood will be atacked by the Tlielaxu and when they are the Tleilaxu will be wiped out from the universe.

After Caldron shows what he has seen to the other Guild members they break the Nexus link.

Telnox begins to address a failed navigator. He turns to face the navigator. "Send word to the Setaraan Leader that he can leave Junction. We will transport them back to their orbiting ship within the next hour and a half." At this moment Maximillion makes his protest of Telnox's decision.

"I still disagree with this course of action Telnox the Setaraan should not be allowed to leave Junction

Can't you people see that Im trying to ally with someone?

Anyway...

"Drolic, Im not a patient man. Get me the respose from the Guild! If Operation Spice Run is unable to continue I feel we may not gain the monopoly we seek."

"Sir, the Guild refuses to do your bidding. They can't do anything to jeapordize their supreme economic seat!"

"If they wont do it willingly, we have to make them"

"Are you suggesting that we hijack Guild Ships?"

"Of course! For a mentat, youre pretty slow. We send in The Guilded Knights to incapacitate the defenses and hold the steersmen at gunpoint. We'll need 18 heighliners; 15 to pick up the captive Shai Hulud and 3 to run into the Guild headquarters. Once we have the 15 heighliners in our solar system, we'll introduce the Shai Hulud to the eco-system of Klobbersauri Prime. From there we will further adapt the planet to that of the sandworms and harvest their spice. And while we're at it we'll steal the schematics of the heighliners and create some trans-light ships and steersman of our own."

"Sir, the Guild would obviously retaliate harshly!"

"Let them, by that time we'd have beefed up our planetary security. This discussion is over. Relay what i just said to our council of strategists" The Duke leaves the room.

((Klob I had a similiar idea but no hijacking Guild ships was involved.))

I am marched to a Guild shuttle by sardaukar and taken up to where my No Ship awaits.  Once inside the No Ship we fold space to Arrakis and swoop in low in the deep desert dropping a thumper out of the cargo bay.  Soon a worm comes and we drop down sealing it in the bay.  We break orbit and set course for Setara Prime and Jump to foldspace.  Five systems away we are yanked out by the jammer and I send the message to deactivate it.  Another Foldspace jump and we are above the other habitable planet in the Setaraan System.

I pilot the No Ship Gracefully down to hover above a river and drop the sandworm in it.  The worm melts and the sandtrout are released and begin their work of transforming Setara Beta into a new source of spice in case Dune is destroyed by rouges.  Next on regular engines the No Ship goes back to Setara Prime and sends a signal to the Tlielaxu to dock at an asteroid base for their new home.  Then our No Ship lands on Setara Prime.

I step out to be greeted by the cheering citizens and my new Mentat Ashley.  (Hey no one has a girl mentat in Dune except the Bene Gesserit.  Though I'd break the tradition.)  

"My fellow Setaraans," I say," war with the Guild has been averted and a new Arrakis is being forged on Setara Beta.  The Spice will continue to flow from 2 places in a few years.  Now I'm going to go rest its been an exhausting time.  I just want you all to know that you are wonderful people for putting up with so much."

I walk off with all the cheering in the background and my honor guard and mentat follow me into the palace.  With interest I not there are more Bene Gesserit in the Palace than last time, I guess they want to manipulate me even more.

"Your highness, Spies report that house setara is doing an Operation Spice Run of their own. And theyre doing it peacefully!"

"How did they get the Guild to do that?"

"theyre no as megalomaniacal as you are sir"

"I should have you killed for insubordination, but i like you. Operation Spice Run will run as planned. Send some diplomats to Setara Prime. If we can ally, we can run the spice business, and the galaxy with an iron fist!"

The Duke leaves the room and looks out of the window of his frigate. The Guild fleet was still in orbit over Szunic IV, it would be like taking candy from a baby. The troops and engineers were already in the bellies of the beasts. Soon they'll take over like thousands of parasites. Stabbing the giant in the back will be very pleasing.

Caldron waits for Yavanis in the medical ward. At that moment the door to the medical ward opens and Yavanis walks into the room. She crosses to Caldron's M.S.U. 1273 and stops about 2 meters from the unit. Her eyes focus on the the strange helmet-like equiptment on Caldron's head. Caldron is housed in a huge medical unit filled with an ambonic fluid-like liquid. Covering the lower part of his face leaving only the eyes visiable is what appears to be a spice mask resembling scuba diver equiptment pumping a steady flow of spice into his body. Yavanis use hand signals to let Caldron know when she can link with him using T-P. Caldron signals with his eyes just before he links.

An electrical shock surges through Yavanis' body her eyes roll showing only the whites of her eyes deviod of the pupils. It is the pain of the link the invasion of her mind. It will past shortly. Then she can feel the pain subsiding ,she can feel Caldron within her mind his being is warm, father-like and engulfing. Caldron begins to surface within her minds-eye, she is floating through space and Caldron is the vessel of travel. Caldron begins to speak. Yavanis listens like a student of learning.

>:([glow=red,2,300]O.K. Klob next time how about giving me a heads up that you are going to send a rep. from your House to speak with us. (Like write in your story next time) I would have responed.[/glow]

A Guild armada prepares to leave Ix destination classified.

"After the armada is out of range begin the fold space jammer around Ix. Increase security by 60% also contact our hidden forces those by Sector 1.9 and Sector 2.2 make them aware of Telnox's plans also inform them that from the moment they recieve this transmissin begin encrypted communications procedures over the Guild frequencies. Switch to E.G.F. now and relay to Telnox that all has went well and that we await his next orders." says Guild/Ix Plantery Officer Axsum Igyptsus.

The transmission is recieved on Junction moments later. A failed navigator relays the information to Telnox.

"That is pleasing news. Inform our visitors at Szunic IV that we wish to send delagates to meet with them." Telnox tells his comm. navigator "Bene Kloborsauri has made an aggressive move. What spice does to men craving power. Let us see if it is life or death he wishes to taste?" Telnox thinks as a after thought.

Deep within Junction Maximillion secretly monitors the events and plans begin to take shape within his mind.

You have a point. I see the Guild are your close strategic allies, but you see that they will stab you in the back. They are just emassing their power until they can rule the known universe. Can't you see that, their monopoly is much greater than we can imagine, and a bitter end is the only true destiny of power. I say we take them down, and create our own, cheaper means of trans-light travel.

"Operation Spice Run shall be suspended until further notice, men." The Duke was speaking to his troops at a rally.

"Our diplomats are speaking to house Setara as we speak, they will either be good partners or very worthy opponents. At the moment we are neutral, but either way the delegations go, we will soon be at war. It may be with KYA or it may be Setara. Don't worry my men, your bloodlust will soon be satisfied!"

(Ordos45, dont worry, this only contains possible scenarios and not any actual hostility to you)

At the diplomatic meeting-

"How do you consider us megalomaniacs? We are all out to conquer the universe. Our strategies are so similar, just ally. We will not betray you. In fact we are willing to give you one third of the profits from our deep space mining operations and will give you access to our homeworld, Klobbersauri Secundus. Of course we want something in return. What do you have to offer us?" said diplomat, Eugene Lincis.

(oh man, i actually did my last post before reading your response, so just take it that it doesnt exist)

"Okay, never mind. I dont need an ally. I accept a peace treaty. I see that you do not seek strategic alliances. It is best to generate friends when you can. I do require a trade partner however. Arrakis is pretty much a lost cause and i wish to trade my goods for your spice. I never trusted the Guild, but i will not attack them. You have access to my airspace and are free to mine my asteroid fields. I will not stand here and not fight anyone, I will attack KYA if it  is necessary. No man has the right to blow up a sun. I do not seek neutrality,  I need a side. If you do not appreciate my offer I may just take my business elsewhere.  PS: I dont like having my diplomats killed." says Duke Shunk on a tranmission to Ordos45

Looks at the transmission.

"I will trade spice with you once it begins to appear, we both know it may take years for it to appear on Setara Beta.  I am glad that you have accepted my offer of peace and I have a question.  What did you mean about killing your diplomat, I saw to it that he returned to his ship?"