House KYA and House Setara War

ordos45

" Sir, the civilian population of solace is now 200,000,000 should we recruit men?" adamsky asks. " yes recruit 50million so we can further more strenghtin our army," I reply while looking over the plans for my new machine, the kyoto.

(whe new houses I'm putting in here are real. You may have read them from the Prelude to Dune trilogy. Cause no else mentions them they are now mine) House Ginaz is a good house to allie with futhermore. They have advanced training techniques to increase our soldiers strength. We will acquire house Ginaz. It is done and all of house Ginaz is now House Sieva by friendly treaties after the death of their leader (I had no part in it). Next is house Ecaz they wish to allie with me as they are getting attacked by house Grumman. They need protection so a absorb House Ecaz into my house. Next is House Grumman, fulfilling the treaty I capture their planet and eliminate all opposition. I fill all of these former house with my own people and soon these groups are just like my own people but living some where else. Won't betray me and very loyal. Next is the house harkonnen with little defense after their defeat on Arrakis I free the slaves, kill the oppressers and have another few planets at my command. The results of this is my military is multiplied by 8 and my forces are stronger with new tech and skills. I maintain all my alliances. I again ask the Guild for an alliance and when my spice ecosystem is finished and running enough free spice to fill a heighliner every year. I will also not use no ships to transport I will use the guild ships but use no ships for defense and attack if the summit on arrakis does permit no ships. House Sieva is now at great strength but will not fight yet to keep peace for who knows what will happen.

yo alpha beta. why are you posting so much crap? i mean settle down. we dont want another ordosyougert(shudder). I am the sworne enemy of the telexu. you cant allie with them and me. if you allie with  them i will break are allience and have your head. I am allies withe freman. You cant allie with them becouse there already mine. read a little bit ok?  gtg

hey alpha beta ex is right will you stop posting so much and if you want to describe your house which you probaly do do it in "your own house"

and alphonse isn't a mech oops the mech you got was acually model dragoon and you can't reprouduce them because they are only for your personal gaurd (and of couse my personal gaurds have better machines) and they are not for mass production.

alex we are allies still right? same with you ex anf klob?

A Klobbersauran No-Ship travels through Alphabeta's system on it's routine trade route to the factory planet Kelnan IV. It folded space and was out of sight.  Soon after a Klobbersauran vessel appeared in the solar system. It was an Ion powered ship, the most powerful there is. It was going at an unusually slow pace and seemed burdened by a large load. The ship moved slightly in space, as though it broke free from something. Then the ship moved quickly and folded space out of the system.    6 minutes later, the atmosphere of Alphabeta's planet errupted with the fire of a falling space object. It was a 14 mile diameter asteroid, cloaked by a No-ship cloaking device. The planet was engulfed in flame, then dust. Nothing more than cockroaches and rats could have survived, even underground, nuke-proof bunkers would be ripped apart by the siesmic wave. House Klobbersaurus left quite a present for Alphabeta, who couldn't be trusted farther than he could be thrown.

On Setara Prime word of the attack on AB's Homeworld sent up minor panice.  Ashley my Mentat tripled homeworld defenses, set up Foldspace Sensors, activated all planetary defense weapons.  Troops scrambled to defense positions, and a dozen No SHip Warships folded space to kaitain to safeguard the conference.

Preceeding the attack on Alphabeta's homeworld the defenses of Klobbersauri System have been increased 10 fold. The entire system is strewn with space object detection balls. When struck by an object (even a cloaked one), the tiny devices will send a signal to the planet's defense system, a series of plasma missles, capable of blowing up almost anything. Friendly ships will send a secret radio message to escape certain doom from my missles if they hit a detection ball. So dont try what i did on me.

;D I now offer my new weapon technology the PLC (im not telling you what it is because you'll copy me) to the Bene Gesserit sisterhood for 10 million solaris. I also want to apologize to Reverend Mother Tia for my implied insults to her preceeding the delegations. I wish to make friends. 10 million is a very cheap price for such a potent weapon.

As I sit in the great confernce hall. a radio beeps with dire news. Exuse me i say and walk out of the hall.  Captin Sharpie is waiting for me.

What is it? i ask him higly agitated at having to leave the conference.

I bringe dire news my lord. It apears that house Klob as atacked alapabetas home world. he has sent in a asteroid. and aparently destoryed alpabetas home world.  but 3 hours ago we recived a call to arms to join alpa beta in war aginst house klob. 2 of house klobs outlieing baseses have reported skrimises with alpabatas forces. what shall we do my lord?

Search the weapons he gave us for bugs. put planitary defnese on highist alert charge the ion cannon sats. prepare are battle ships for war. prepare are people for war. war aginst alpabeta. i must return to the chamber. i say and walk towards the great hall.

i stand up. I bringe dire news. i tell them whats bene hapining with house klob and alpa beta.I request that we stand ip aginst alpabeta. he grows to  powerfull. all in faver say j

and he is starting to piss me off with his constant posts. If we dose not cese and desist posting so much. i will alert gob.

Fine I with draw all that crap and maintain my alliance with alex, Exatreides and also exatreides I know you control the FRemen it is just that I don't want to fight the Fremen. Not take them and use them as fighters. Also Screw the Tleiaxu I'll destroy if you want and I gave you no bugs unless they were sabotaged and why is klob attacking me? I mean no harm damnit. Oh well with one of my planets devastated I start terraforming it to be inhabitable. And increase my defenses everywhere. Personally I have no idea why klob attacked me I'm baffled and I withdraw crap about Tleiaxu. The only thing I keep is the alliances I made and those other houses I took. And I won't put up so much crap again. And  since lob is attacking I won't attack him cause he is actually Exatreides friend right? I'm really busy any ways.

And I won't post so much it was just that I was bored and it was all I could do for 3 hours!! My emperor battle for dune thing is stuffed. look i'm sorry and cancel all that crap. I've never been through this before and I think this story is cool that is why I joined.

I fear I time of peace has ended. Our home planet alpha has been devastated. Who did this? Klob that ***************************** we'll have our revenge. Why did he do it? Maybe because we acquired those houses. Also Exatreides hates the Tleiaxu and wishes us to get rid of them. Fine Boost all defenses by 100 we will return to one of our bases. Destroy the Tleiaxu immediately, they damage our alliance with Exatreides.

Hmmm.... The summit? I guess you can attend if you trust me. I cant imagine that many of you do. Im not so bad, i was just pissed off by AB's constant posts and his rapid growth in power, so i killed billions of people. I take back all of my thinking machine introduction... talkie thingies. It was just that i never read any of the prequel books.   I was tired of peace and wanted to kill something. That is why i attacked AB.