And God commandeth, "Kill your mother."

Acriku, if God suddenly made Himself known to you beyond a shadow of a doubt and ordered you to kill your mother, would you do it?

Thats why God don't make himself known. he wants faith. just what man don't want to give.

and he don't want that. he even tells us not to kill.

But if he did and i knew for sure it was truely from him, then yes.

why? are you handicapped?

Are you abysmally stupid or just pretending?

I'd never be able to do it because my feelings wouldn't let me, no matter what I decide.

i was pretending, but i thought that if i would put a smiley in it it would ruin it :)

and plz don't take everything too serious man

And even if God asked me of this, it wouldn't fit in our time. You see, mankind has done so much evil, killing one another etc, so killing my mother would only be explained as an "eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth", so to say, that someone has lived horribly, or someone died painfully, and that it will be justified by killing another person, in this case, my mother.

On the other hand, if everything were equal, if we never killed anyone, or done any sin, then it would be strange, yes...

I see it now. These new "super crocodiles" are working in secret connection with the "reverse vampires" (who can hunt during the day mind you.) to destroy human kind. But their only weakness God. So God is telling us to kill our mothers in order for him to create new super women to defeat these beasts.

We're through the looking glass here people...

hehe ahh anyways what the heck is this thread about? it is creepy reepy. oh well lets see what joey joe has to say. I said yes.

probably there will be something that makes christians look like assholes.lol only time can tell.

yea, i think you are right, Earthnuker.

WWII Germany was a prime example of how people...even women....could be eventually reduced into killing machines.

at the very least, I think that even those people who would have resisted Hitlers brainwashing would still kill under the case of self-defense or defense of loved ones, if the conditions were extreme enough

i'll agree with Earthnuker here (someone mark that down :) )

I read this story (real story, that is) in a history book...rather touching.

It takes place in the Soviet union. A farmer, and a father of a boy, withhelds grain to feed his family. The boy (called Mozorov, btw), filled with Soviet propaganda sees this and reports him, full knowing his father would probably be send to a labour camp and would never return alive. Not murder in the literal sense, but still...

yes, in the DDR (eastern germany) they had about the same way of dealing with this problem. People, even in your own family may report you for doing something wrong according to the laws there and he/she will get praised for that. While the one who is being betrayed goes to jail, or worse