Pound North Korea into oblivion

if people believed as you did 50 years ago, TMA, Hitler would have conquered the world. You want to let the dictators be, and let them build up a nuclear arsenal? You support Hitler, then. There is simply no difference at all. Supporting Kim Jong to make nukes is to support Hitler to make nukes. Plain and simple.

come on, everyone with a few bucks can go out and buy a nuclear bomb on the black market.

I believe the problem started with America shuting of the oil deliverance to NK. I agree with you on one thing Dictators shouldn't have Nukes but IMO neither should any other country.

If we have to go out wiping out all nations non-democratic and with a possible nuclear program, all western countries should raise their taxes and start mobilising.

I've talked to alot of american who's angry of the anti-americanism blooming in the world today. Well bombing every one into place doesn't help on that problem either. Atleast Clinton knew of diplomatic, Bush is just a little boy who must have been teased in school and now have to take revenge on the cruel cruel world.

The biggest Dictator today seems to be the US, anyone standing in Bush's way is the enemy and should be taken out.

And don't give me any crap about the US doing a good deed for all of ass the US doesn't do anything that aren't in her own interrest.

I support my country but I do not feel that what Ido affects anything. its just realism. You are idealistic. Frankly its his own choice wither or not to produce weapons grade plutonium and make weapons out of them. Dont jump to the conclusion that he will use them because you dont know what he and the many delegates of North Korea are thinking. You say that you have to have an open mind but destroy those who disagree with your thinking. What if you were that North Korean dictator and you had all of the cultural and moral backgrounds that come with growing up in Korea? You would hate how the U.N. bully's other nations. He has his own free will as wellas his nation to make these weapons. You are a Hitler for jumping tothe conclusion that he will use them and wanting to take away his nuclear weaponry. You are a hitler for trying to control people to your own schemes and purposes. That nation is not affiliated with the U.N. and therefore has no dealings with them. It is an act of dictatorship and war to go in there and take what they have away from them. Dont jump to conclusions onto how he wishes to use these Nukes. You said once that I cant seewhat you arethinking because I am not you. So dont dare try to see what that nation would do with what they have.

Frankly its all going to go okay. I am not somehow a hitler lover because I dont give a damn about what stupid nations bicker about. Its all going to end anyway. So whats the point? I do things as my own individual for the Lord. I help people from my own individuality. I wont conform myself the way you do.

The biggest Dictator today seems to be the US, anyone standing in Bush's way is the enemy and should be taken out.

oh now nice of you NaMpIgAi to condemn the US for its action in Afghanistan. I'm sorry about your Taliban friends. I know it hurt them to have their dictatorship eliminated. Those big bad Bush Imperialists set 25 million Afghanies free. Women who now dont have to fear death by sending their daughters to school. I'm sorry that this offends you. I know that many people are angry at Bush because he helped out millions of people by destroying Taliban regime. I know that many people loved the Taliban and wanted to see them continue to execute women and children in cold blood. I understand that this might have angered you. But I am glad that we finally did this. Clinton should have done it long ago, but he was too weak. I am glad that many other nations, not just the US were also involved in liberating Afghanistan. This is a Just, Noble, Honorable and Moral thing that the world did. many friends of taliban didn't like it. But that is because they enjoy dictators butchering innocent people and making nuclear weapons.

Dont jump to the conclusion that he will use them because you dont know what he and the many delegates of North Korea are thinking.

exact same argument people used for hitler. It is a morally bereft argument. And this is why the Church today in Europe suffers. Because it had this attitude and did nothing in the face of evil. As Hitler butchered and gained power, the church had your attitude and looked the other way. "Oh, we dont KNOW if he will do these evil things...we cant PROVE IT, so just let him be!" That is a disgrace. To this very day, the christian church in Europe has suffered extreme backlash and is considered by many to be an organization of hypocrites who sit back and allow evil to proliferate. They just toss their hands in the air and say "oh well."

The point, Emprworm, is that these actions set up a dangerous precedent. How long until Bush invades a peaceful democratic country? If he gets elected for a second term, the chances of that happening are 100%.

If you think that Bush gave a rat's ass about those poor people in Afghanistan, you are deluding yourself.

But tell me emprworm would it had happened if those two planes hadn't been steered into WTC?

i already told you NaMpIgAi, this needed to be done LONG ago. Afghanistan needed to be liberated long before the WTC. Finally doing something that needed to be done LONG AGO does not invalidate that it STILL NEEDED TO BE DONE.

What would people like YOU say if we liberated Afghanistan WITHOUT the WTC? even WITH the WTC you STILL defend the taliban.

I am disgusted that you defend the Taliban.

Those big bad Bush Imperialists set 25 million Afghanies free.

Things seem nice and dandy now, but you don't know what will happen in the future.

Clinton should have done it long ago, but he was too weak.

That is the biggest pile of bullcrap I have read from you. Bush wouldn't have invaded Afghanistan if the Twin Towers incident didn't happen in his term.

This is a Just, Noble, Honorable and Moral thing that the world did.

I don't dispute that, but it didn't happen for the sake of the Afghanistanians. The sole reason behind the attack was the war against terrorism, wich was for the sake of the Americans only.

Funny, 20 % of the Saudi Arabian budget goes to terrorists like Bin Laden. Cough cough oil cough cough.

yes yes emprworm and I also wear brown shirts and have nice white hair and blue eyes.

The fact is that had'nt the two planes been steered into WTC nothing would have been done to the taliban, the world would have turned the blind eye as we have done for ages.

Frnakly I would prefer to let every contry have enough nuke to wipe out the erath 2 times per contry, that way nobody would ever go to war because they would be to scared of the retaliations.

Lol, what a ridiculous idea. Think of this:

My country lies in economic ruin, while the others prosper. My people die of starvation, while others eat until their bellies are full. I am in the end of my years and haven't done a single meaningfull thing in my life. The only thing I have are these numerous nukes.

Yes! I will launch the nukes and destroy the Earth - and then we shall all die together and go to heaven!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!

I dont care what bush thinks of the people in Afghanistan. i care what the people of Afghanistan think, and they are no longer persecuted.

All of you people have some serious problems in your thinking.

Imagine a man, Jason, getting eaten alive by wild dogs. He is screaming for help. He is dying. Bob walks by and sees the dying man. He is frantic and immediately tries to save him. Bob tries to kick the dogs away, but they continue to tear at Jason, ripping his flesh. Bob is too weak to help Jason. Fred walks by and sees this man fighting for his life. Fred has a gun and can kill the wild dogs. Bob begs Fred to help him. "DO SOMETHING! HELP THIS MAN!" Fred doesn't want to help Jason because other people will be angry at Fred "interferring" with nature. But Bob is part of Fred's family and is outraged that his own brother will not help this man. "HELP HIM MAN WHO CARES WHAT THE WORLD THINKS! HE NEEDS HELP!" Then a dog bites Fred. So Fred kills all the dogs and saves Jason's life.

THen a bunch of whiners from the FED2k forum walk by.

FED2K Whiners: "That stupid Fred. He only helped jason because it suited him. he did the WRONG THING. He should have let Jason die a miserable death. And look at Bob. Bob is a member of Fred's family. Because of this, Bob saying that Jason should have been helped makes him into a hypocrite. They should have NEVER helped jason. They should have let Jason die. If it takes a dog to bite Fred before he helps Jason, then he should not even help Jason at all."

This is the sickening logic that people in here are using.

The fact is that had'nt the two planes been steered into WTC nothing would have been done to the taliban, the world would have turned the blind eye as we have done for ages.

WELL IT ***SHOULDNT*** turn a blind eye! What will it take to finally wake the world up so that it no longer tolerates this kind of thing? I dont care WHAT BUSH MOTIVES WERE. The RIGHT THING was finally done.

thats right earthnuker. but that does NOT INVALIDATE that what Fred did was RIGHT.

The point is that he STOPPED the intolerable situation. his personal motives are irrerlevant to jason, who is now free and alive.

True - the end justifies the purpose for which an action is taken

the apathy in this room is apalling. I cannot believe that I stand alone on this issue.

I see a dictator obtaining nuclear arsenal as intolerable. i stand alone on this, and i am literally shocked. what has happend to humanity? The world is literally running, as if in a race, to a nuclear holocaust. It is stunning the apathy in here.