bilbo is back

rigel6669

can you guys tell me of what he did? i am a n00b to what has happened in the past, but i pretty much know most of this stuff. im almost sure that this guy tries to guild everybody on his 30k settings, and insults people that dont comply to his standards of gaming. am i right?

I worked for him.....I regret it, though I never really played bc for his clans or did any of his stupid cheating things, and though I tried to change him......I still regret it.

Bilbo......What he did......well......

Bilbo has cheated, by using multiple clans and nicks to boast his clans up, fixed games etc...

He has even admitted to this, yet rumors have it he continues

Also he is the a bad player on anything but HIS settings, he'll wait 3 hours in his 1v1 bc jus for you to join on his setts....

And hes got such a bad mouth, even though on the FEW as HELL occasions when he didn't have a nasty attitude he was pretty cool.

Yesterday this guy entered my game just saying...

let people know that i am back and left the game after. I also saw some other guys of the same clan.

I was in that game to. it might not be biblo. his nick is slightly diffrant. and HOBBITZ is in caps. i'l post a screenshot of when he joined soon has i can get my mom to convert it to JPG

But in any case if it isn't then its probbly somebody thats a wann be cheater. and decided to take a famus name & stir up problems or make it look like he is about to.

anyways.

Maybe bilbo only joined plenty of games saying that "he is back" just to sound interesting.

He said something similar like on the picture sneezer posted.

If he starts cheating, the program of marcel will detect it hopefully.. and then we would have some kind of proof.

he was online yesterday. HE'S NOT BILBO!

sorry to say guys but i know him. I talked to him. I wanted to know a couple of things the real bilbo would know. He didn't.

I told him that bilbo30 was with numbers and not with letters...

He said he lost the pass to bilbo30 and he made an new one. Also did he made a new hobbtz. Then i asked him in what clan we were together after hobbtz. He wouldn't answer because he didn't know!! He's a fake.!!

Ummmmm is he keepssaying hes back what does that matter.... You guys act like he the king of the dark side of Dune with a bunch of evil forces .... Get redy to kill everyone.

And your a nuch of villagers trying to unite and make a an army of min. men to kill his army ... I mean come on hes one guy. Can't we just beat him? Two wannabes could kick his butt probably ...

no, actually that's the sad part. it is emperor. they never gave it it's own name or whatever. you can see in the backround i'm in the EBFD area. try it yourself. it shows up as RA2 BATTLE CLANS or whatever.

Ok, I'm sorry, I wasn't sure.