bilbo is back

rigel6669

Every clan cheats, and what bilbo did was fair (In some cases that is) I remember how he got discon cheated(it might not been *cheat* but he lost points due to his opponent having lack of connection). So he gave himself the points he deserved, but some of you idiots cant see that. He already told you guys this for about a hunderd times, so it might be old news, i'm just saying; bilbo might be a sore loser, but he never cheated without a good reason.

So just because the game might be on his last leg (which i don't think is the case) it's allowed to cheat.. because that is what it is. People are in multiple clans to push the rating of the other clan up. So for them the points are still important, not?

you misunderstood me. i said as long as you don't play your own clan to push up points in don't give a damn. most people now are in more than one clan. i could care less how many clans you are in. just as long as you only play OTHER clans to get points, not your own. if you cheat now you're just pathetic.

Every clan cheats, and what bilbo did was fair (In some cases that is) I remember how he got discon cheated(it might not been *cheat* but he lost points due to his opponent having lack of connection). So he gave himself the points he deserved, but some of you idiots cant see that. He already told you guys this for about a hunderd times, so it might be old news, i'm just saying; bilbo might be a sore loser, but he never cheated without a good reason.

Thanx avatar, but SKUM dont cheat. There r still ppl with honor left in this game.

Dude how gullible are you??? Maxpower of PIG beat bilbo, bilbo accused him of cheating 'cause he couldn't hack it. He's a sore loser, like you said. The stats were dead obvious max owned him fair and square. The points bilbo gave himself were much more than he lost from that game anyway.

And being cheated is NEVER, EVER an excuse for doing it yourself. You've got to grow up man. I've been cheated many times and you'll never see me do something like that. And most clans are 100% fair players, got it? Jeez man you sound like Navaros.

And being cheated is NEVER, EVER an excuse for doing it yourself. You've got to grow up man. I've been cheated many times and you'll never see me do something like that. And most clans are 100% fair players, got it? Jeez man you sound like Navaros.

That is a stupit thought, If you got cheated, the first thing you do is post it on the boards. Secnd thing you will get your points One way or the other, since maxpower din't want to give him his points, he gave himself his points, and i remember he gave himself like 70 points, and thats completly normal.

Maxpower might have beaten bilbo in a bc, but he played him more then just one time.

I know bilbo cheats alot, And sometimes he does it for fun, i can imagine it though, 90% of the community hating you would give me the feeling like, FUCK THEM ALL, bilbo realesed his anger with cheating, cable did it with thoxens account

Oh and i am gullible? for one thing i know bilbo never lies to me, until i left hobbitz, I trust his word above all others if it comes to who is right. bilbo is a lying asshole though but he never lies to me,Never. (until i left hobbitz that is)

That is a stupit thought, If you got cheated, the first thing you do is post it on the boards. Secnd thing you will get your points One way or the other, since maxpower din't want to give him his points, he gave himself his points, and i remember he gave himself like 70 points, and thats completly normal.

Maxpower might have beaten bilbo in a bc, but he played him more then just one time.

I know bilbo cheats alot, And sometimes he does it for fun, i can imagine it though, 90% of the community hating you would give me the feeling like, FUCK THEM ALL, bilbo realesed his anger with cheating, cable did it with thoxens account

Oh and i am gullible? for one thing i know bilbo never lies to me, until i left hobbitz, I trust his word above all others if it comes to who is right. bilbo is a lying asshole though but he never lies to me,Never. (until i left hobbitz that is)

Dude, why do you think most of the people hate him??? He does not cheat for revenge on the people who hate him, because cheating is the reason people hate him.

Cheating spoils a game - as soon as a person starts to do it, the game is no longer fun.

If people have some anger to release, they shouldn't get on Emperor. I suggest beating the wall or even better - take some tranquilizers. But that's if of course if you are a raging psychomaniac.

Lol, you called bilbo a lying asshole and then said that he did no lie to you when you were in his clan. Well wow, even the worst of lyers don't lie every second.

Exactly how many people did I "get my points from". You're damn right I'd be here on the boards telling others to avoid whoever did it, but, of every single game I've played, not a single cheater has ever made up for what they did. Ever. BTW, MAX WON! It was dead obvious in the stats! You're so gullible man. He lied to you like he did everybody else. He may be a loser but he knew what he was doing...he knew that a 12-year-old foolhardy little kid would spew his lies even if he wasn't there to do it.

Wrong again. Man where are you getting this crap?

They're both adults (and I use the term loosely). They should have been able to handle themselves. And 90% of the community hated them for a good reason; they cheat!

How can you possibly be so blind as to believe him when there's cold, hard evidence against what he says! He says he has one nick, we find 3. He says max cheated him, we look at the stats and he clearly just lost.

They're both adults (and I use the term loosely). They should have been able to handle themselves. And 90% of the community hated them for a good reason; they cheat!

you're right, they should have been able to handle themselves, but a lot of adults act worse than children.

"No I dont! Now leave me alone or I'm gonna run upstairs to my parents room and lock the door and call 911!"

"I am not a Douche!!"

- not to confuse anyone but this is from an episode of SP last time I quoted it ppl thought I was actually under the influence... well Im not saying I wasnt but, well ya know....

ace, he did play him more then onces, but that's not the point, max power might have had the upperhand but that doesn't change the fact that maxpower got disconnected. Bilbo's units were all naibs amd such (not that he had much), but did maxpower tell us what he had? probable, but if bilbo truely had naibs, that game was far from over.

I don't want to post this crap over and over again, Cya