War or Peace on Friday?

Yes. If he hasn't any weapons of mass destruction, then I don't see any problems with UN inspecting where they want. They should, if they had weapons, have hidden them by now. And if there are going to be war, and the U.S. amry find weapons of MD, then the world will know that hey indeed were right all the time, which could mean they will trust the U.S. more, agree on more U.S. rules etc. But if they don't find any weapons of MD, well, then... Anyways, if I were in Saddam's shoes now, and I had MD's, then I would either hide them fast, or a war would begin, and while waging, I would ship the MD's to another country. That's my strategic master plan :P. Anyways...

I think Saddam will include the inspectors to inspect. After all, they had all this time to hide all the weapons, and last time they checked they were not allowed in certain areas, especially Saddam's private residences, which are about 16% of the country. The inspections are a joke.

It's not that easy to hide those sort of weapons. (I'm not saying it can't be done) You can go into a place where those weapons were manufactured months after they are gone and still find traces of them in the soil and in other places.

They will say (like Mr. Burns): it is just some normal background radiation. Perfectly normal for a nuclear powerplant or a kindergarden for that matter.

Heh ;D

...or maybe under his bed? Maybe under the dining table? Aha, wait, I know where it is: In the toilet! Of course Saddam would hide it there! Toilet probems in Palace #3!, that is selfexplainable! But no more! Ho-Hoo! Inspectors! I've found it! Send the money to: 8975-8754-5436-9876! Nichts Problemos!

:P