War or Peace on Friday?

In the past events, you think anyone, especially the air security will be let bribed to give access to the skies of the US to an unknown plane? Yeah right. Besides, we are now scanning the skies with highly technological radar equipment, so it's pretty hard to get it in, let alone any where near an efficient target.

Don't be so naive, Acriku. First of all, people will do ANYTHING for money. I know it sucks - but that just how our corrupt modern world works. Secondly, they can bribe researchers to sell them a nuke and then blow it up just like the anthrax which was found to be of US origin.

Ethan, what are you talking about? Hippies? Jupiter? BTW, if you didn't know - its impossible to hit Jupiter with a missile yet at this technological state of advancement.

Don't be so naive, Acriku. First of all, people will do ANYTHING for money. I know it sucks - but that just how our corrupt modern world works. Secondly, they can bribe researchers to sell them a nuke and then blow it up just like the anthrax which was found to be of US origin.

Ethan, what are you talking about? Hippies? Jupiter? BTW, if you didn't know - its impossible to hit Jupiter with a missile yet at this technological state of advancement.

i know all that. jeez, i just went off topic and used my imagination.

North Korea didn't admit having nuclear arms, as far as I know. They did once state they have every right to own one.

Correct I ment to say admitted to having made 'usable nuclear weapons' through it's nuclear weapons program which, it (North Korea) agreed to suspend under a 1994 deal with Washington but didn't bringing it to it's current state of affairs. And that is also a very good question who gets to have nuclear weapons and who doesn't and by who's power is this controlled. Whoever controls Iraq will not want to sit on the fact that Isreal and Pakistan have nuclear weapons also Iran (in the near future). The US of course will try to block anyone wanting to have nuclear weapons going outside of their 'nuclear umbrella'(making a statement not taking an anti-American position). With the wealth in Iraq oil fields how do stop a man with money to buy what he wants?

Nah, I don't think anyone could've been bribed for passing a nuke into the U.S. I mean, how much money would you take for killing 1.000.000 people? I don't think people are that stupid.

Oh, they are. People give ANYTHING for money and won't even think of the consequences. I think anywhere ranging from 100mil to 5-10bil dollars.

Alright, let's not get into a evil/good human thread :)

But seriously, if I was given a couple hundred million dollars to let a plane slip by, I would never do it because there has to be something in it that is so important, and the ramifications outweigh the price. And I'm sure I'm not alone. The people that guard the borders in air and land, are very loyal to their country, not some local corrupted sheriff ::)

Oh yes, I am sure that all of the thousands security guards worship the very ground the country stands on ;D.

If not money - there is also threat. The security can be threatened to let pass or sell something to the terrorists if they are threatened with death of family. Family is always valued the most.

"Read the FAQ, you dumb terrorist!"

this site shall not be used to transfer any information regarding terrorist activities or business otherwise related to terrorism. Freedom of speech does not apply, for you have no rights in here. Furthermore, anybody that fails to uphold this rule shall be left at the mercy of the yeti in the local dungeon, and may God have mercy upon his soul.

Not to drag this out but Edric and Acriku both have good points. What person high on the securtity ladder (those needed to allow said planes into American airspace) would be foolish enough to take the bride with the current climate in the United States at the momonet? Vigil you could be right but it is highly impossible to happen not at the present political conditions.

Wait a second there Quondam. I agree with Vigil, not Acriku! Sadly, some people will do anything for money. :(

Still, not ALL people are like that, Vigil. My personal heirarchy of values is as follows:

1. God

2. Humanity

3. Family & loved ones

4. Myself