Sig Images?

Gobalopper

Should images be allowed in signatures?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Should images be allowed in signatures?

• Yes
    • No

@ Rogue I see you beat me by 5 seconds >:( see my EDIT ^-^

Ok then as of now out of 30 votes its almost even with imgs allowed in the lead so why not allow them but keep them small and if possible allow the option to view them or not. At the other sites this was in the profile section, but again I dont know the abilities of this site. So am waiting to see what Gob says... maybe I'll even get a page of tribute for suggesting it ^-^

It creates a standard, if you are to post an attachment, let it not be over 1 mb. Simple no? But since Gob has limited space, would it not be common sense to not use the precious space for such big things as that? If it was a few kb I would understand...But it is 974 kb and also comes close to the limit.

It creates a standard, if you are to post an attachment, let it not be over 1 mb. Simple no? But since Gob has limited space, would it not be common sense to not use the precious space for such big things as that? If it was a few kb I would understand...But it is 974 kb and also comes close to the limit.

I agree, we need the space deperately for diagnostic purposes in the tech forum :D

Seriously, does this change when the new server is there ?

Ya I've thought of doing that, not sure how much work it would be though and I'm fairly busy with school right now. Maybe during the Christmas break if I have time I will look into it.

there's a mod for it at the yabb site i think.