House Feud

Inoculator9

The Harkonnen fleet exited the Heighleigner. Immediatly, they were met by the Tleilaxu fighters, who were trying with their last strength to protect their remaining planets. They were immediatly shot down by the Adv Ares ships. The fleet closed on the nearest colony. Tleilaxu would not let anyone overtake their planet, they would rather release a virus into the atmosphere and kill themsleves with the attacker.

The attack of the first colony began. The Adv Ares ships came near the surface of the planet and spread the deadly Viron gas over the Tleilaxu defense systems. One of the ships landed. A team of Harkonnen engineers came out. They caried a small planetkiller.

The device was set up to 20 seconds and the engineers boarded the ship. The Adv Ares ship cloaked and left the colony. So did the other ships. The planet's very core corrupted from the waves of the nuclear blast and the planet split into small pieces of burning rock.

The Moritani fleet enters the Tleilaxu system, waiting for orders.

Message to Baron Harkonnen;

I have other matters to consider at this time. Until you are finished, my forces in the Tleilaxu system are yours.

Viscount Moritani.

Message to Richese;

[hide] How about that alliance?

Moritani. [/hide]

Message to Atreides and Ixians;

[hide] The Emperor is right. Let us lay aside our differences, and swear alliegence to the Emperor!

Viscount Moritani. [/hide]

Message to remaining Tleilaxu;

[hide] You are to be destroyed, have no doubt. House Moritani offers one last salvation. We shall allow you to send a small number of yourselves to Grumman and there we shall allow you to set up a secret Tleilaxu base on our planet. Our conditions are that you share all technology with us, we shall share ours with you, and you must ally with us against Ix and Atreides. I await your answer.

Viscount Moritani. [/hide]

To All Loyal Servants of the Empire

The final Tleilaxu colony has surrendered to my will. The Tleilaxu have ceased all military production and activity. The Allies of the Empire are all to be awarded the Crest of Honor, for their service to the Empire. This marks the end of a terrible chapter in the history of the Empire, but one that ended as quickly as it started. The Houses of the Landsraad may once again return to their activities, whatever they may be. House Atreides, Harkonnen, Moritani, Ix, and later the Richese, all have my blessing.

Padishah Emperor of the Known Universe

To my knowledge there is no Viron gas in the book. I just didn't know any names of chem weapons from Dune so I named it that. Although it could very well be that I remember it from the book. I don't know.

I thought you mentioned that they created it in a earlier post?

lets not ask questions and actually play. QUestions confuse the whole game. Even if something may be stretching the Dune universe, just let it continue. Dont stunt the game in my opinion. just play.

Oh everyone, now the problems that were created during the first part of the story evolve. The Atreides and the Harkonnen can fued again, and everyone can choose sides, along with myself. Get stuff going at this point I cant start a war for you.

I thank thee in your tepid nobility Baron Harkonnen. I still cannot trust you though. Till you grow away from the evils that you do, I am afraid vendeta is still placed against you. My forces have been put back to planet defense and if there is one more stealthy attack against my people, I will have no choice but to put it on your head and will patition a strike against your spice holdings.

The Hammer of Caladan: Duke Atreides

To Duke Atreides

I am displeased that you have chosen to continue the cycle of aggresion against the Harkonnen, but your cautiousness is understandable. As a reward for your service I award you the fief of Cala Minor, the closest planet to Caladan. I will provide you with military equipment to staff the planets defenses.

To the most gracious and wonderful Emperor, Master of the trifoil cross and pontiff of the cult of the Great Mother.

I wish with your will to aquire Bashar Helmsted, Champion of the Emperor's Flank. He is truly a man of honor and wish him to be my Right hand in all matters of military stratagy and tactics. If you accept him into my company, he will become my war master of intergalactic affairs and if I may say, he will be in much better position with me in my military forces to serve you.

Subserviant to all of your commands and whims: Duke Atreides

To Duke Atreides of Caladan

I will of course honor your request for the services of Bashar Helmsted. I insist on providing him with an honor gaurd of 100 Sardaukar Troopers. You have command of 90 of these troops, but 10 are to remain with him at all times. Bashar Helmsted will however, not support you in a war against myself. Should this occur he will be honorably returned to Kaitan.

To Baron Harkonnen of Geidi Prime

To you Baron of the House Harkonnen I award the fief of Geidi Minor, along with planetary defensive structures currently operated by my Sardaukar. You will also enjoy Guild privilidges in transport to and from this planet. Go with my blessing, and speak to the new citizens of House Harkonnen.

Note: These planets are to assist these two houses in whatever war they may begin, they shouldn't be limited to the few planets mentioned in the books.

House Moritani respectfully requests that the great Emperor support our declaration of neutrality in any war against House Atreides by House Harkonnen.

Viscount Moritani.

To Baron Harkonnen;

[hide] I cannot yet support you against Atreides, we must bide our time if we are to work together. In any case, we have bigger fish to fry, remember that.

Viscount Moritani.