House Feud

Inoculator9

Choose your own house and start a war. Try to keep things as serious as possible. I am House Corrino, the emperor, I provide military support to whom ever I see fit. You can choose any group from the original books and the new ones. Just don't make anything up.

T 1653, Giedi Prime, Harko City

The starport was crowded. The highleigner has just arrived with a new shipment of weaponry from the Harkonnen colonies. The shipment was requested by Baron himself and it would be added to the newly formed divisions of the Harkonnen military, which was growing by the second for the purposes unknown but to the Baron and his mentat.

The weaponry was unloaded. Here were numerous containers of rifles and rocket launchers for the infantry, but the astonished citizens did not even look at that. There were numerous vehicles inside, ranging from the buzzsaws to missile tanks and of course the huge devastators - the most powerful mechs in the universe.

The ground trembled as the devastators moved, like awesome mountains, through the streets of Harko city. They were a new addition to the other hundreds of these incredible war machines.

Baron Vladimir was looking out of the window of the Harkonnen palace at his marvelous creations. He was grinning. He called over his servant, "Get my mentat in here. The war is about ot begin".

I prefer houses, but I think it be appropriate to have someone who isn't really an ally of anyone. And good job vigil.

Message to Agent GoldEagle:

Report to Baron Harkonnen on Geidi Prime, inform him that until he reports his intended use of his stockpiles of weapons, Imperial support is on hold. Imperial scorn is not wise to incur.

Respected Padishah Emperor of The Known Universe,

I have received your message. I have ordered a militarization, so that we would be ready if an attack on my planet is launched by a House that is jealous of my power.

Recently I have received messge from an anonymous source, threatening to attack the Empereal possessions on Arrakis. As the supreme overseer of Arrakis for your majesty, I cannot allow any harm to come to the production of spice.

I ask you for support in my cause to protect the holdings on Arrakis and any attempt to undermine your authority.

Your loyal Arrakis minister,

Baron Harkonnen

Message recieved from Baron Harkonnen

Reply transmission

Thank you Baron, I ask that you report any of these activities sooner in their making. I have decided that support is warented, minor agents have been reporting unusual activity. 10,000 Sardaukar troops, and 100 tank divisions have been deployed to Geidi Prime and Arrakis. My agent GoldEagle will remain on Geidi Prime until I see fit to recall him. Reports are to be sent annually to me, GoldEagle is to be given whatever he asks for. With these troops stationed on Geidi Prime you can send some additional troops to Arrakis.

OOC - now if only we had an enemy ;D

IC

Baron Harkonnen smiled and turned to his Mentat. "Everything is going according to plan. With the support of Emperor's sardaukar, my new project and our holdings will surely be protected from our enemies".

Piter grinned, "Of course, My Baron. Glorious shall be the day when project Ares will be completed. It will change the Universe forever and give you Emperor's favor".

"I live to serve the Empirium and its Emperor and I will do everything I can to improve the way of life of people in it".

Enemyies can be made up by the person, like to keep things interesting until dunenewt posts.

Transmission to Baron Harkonnen

From the Padisah Emperor of the Known Universe

I have recently been informed of a project being operated by House Harkonnen, inform me of it's nature.

Transmission to Emperor of the Known Universe

Project Ares has just began and not even I have full details on it. It know that it will change modern warfare forever, but I am still not completely sure of what it is going to be.

And of course, as soon as it is completed you will be the first to know about it and possess it, my Emperor, because as I was told by my scientists, those who possess it will be at great advantage over others.

Baron Harkonnen

This is were things get interesting.

Transmission to Baron Harkonnen

From the Padishah Emperor of the Known Universe

I do not like uncertain factors Baron. I have dispatched several of my mentats, they will assess this project's value. They will report through you. The commander of my Sardaukar are to be given increased access to the project. I want a report from your mentat, he will report through your channels. I appreciate your service to the Empire, if this project proves of use you will be rewarded.

OOC - why is the emp getting so nosy?

To Padishah Emperor

I appreciate your interest in this project your excellence, but I have just found out the terrible news that the research lab complex has been burnt down by an Atreides spy. All our research has been destroyed. We have captured the spy but he took his own life. With all our research gone I do not know if I can afford to spend funds to start over.

Baron Harkonnen

T 2454 Giedi Prime

Baron Harkonnen looked angry. The reseach labs have been burned down by an anonymous Atreides agent. And to think of it, he didn't even get to torture this intruder. All the research that took so many years has been torched, millions of solaris were lost.

Baron Harkonnen looked at the computer screen. There was a message written in big letters:

SILENCE BEFORE THE STORM... SILENCE BEFORE THE STORM...

LNK

Baron Harkonnen smiled.

Im not nosy just bored to tears.

To Baron Harkonnen

From Padishah Emperor of the Known Universe

I would be glad to fund the restart of the research. The Sardaukar will remain on Geidi Prime but agent GoldEagle has been recalled. Continue your research, there will be no further intrusion.