House Feud

Inoculator9

I will make this quick and decisive. It was sad to see one of my great allies contort to villany like House Ecaz. It faded in glory and as David's songs say, they reaped the whirlwind. A new parlament has been established on the planet and all my prayers and hopes are focused on that house becoming what it was generations ago. Vendeta has been reestablished against House Harkonnen, though I am genuinely pleased at it's loyalty to the Emperor, though I sense alterier motives. No more slandering. This human collective called the empire cannot continue bickering about issues that cant be changed. If any House continues this ruckus that is displeasing to the Emperor, I will come down on that House with full political might. I have recalled my military to positions around Caladan and it's sister planets. Protection is fully enforced. Nobody can try petty games with me or the Emperor.

The Hammer of Caladan: Duke Atreides

To the Great and Minor Houses of the Landsraad

I have held back my opinions as a test of your loyalties. Must we fight our enemies constantly turning back to asses our allies? Richese I welcome your allegiance, and 2,000,000,000 solairs have been deopisited in your accounts. Should you wish it I will position troops above your new planet.

House Ix, cease your fueding with the other houses. This is a war that the Imperium has not faced for millenia, you are my allies. The Harkonnen are loyal, the Moritani are loyal, the Atreides are loyal, and so now are the Richese. The fleet orbiting Ginaz awaits the Moritani, Atreides, and Ix fleets to join it. Viscount, Count, Duke, and Earl, I expect you to lead these forces, and I expect peace. An accord will occur that will settle your petty fueds.

And with regards to the past acts of House Harkonnen... large walls take long to take down.

Your Emperor

The Battle has begun:

The Ixian Commando team landed quietly just outside the main Tleilax city. They had landed on an abandoned airstrip .They spot the first patrol man. He was a typical Tleilaxu and presented no worries for the Ixians. They stunned him them tied him and hid the body.

Their target was the Main Tleilaxu Research centre. Only one spy had penetrated it before They knew this was where the Axolotl tanks would be.

The Research Centre was almost unguarded. This was because no outsiders other than spies had been here before. The Tleilax would never suspect this kind of attack!

They stormed the building, throwing in knockout gas first then rushing in and mercilessly slaughtering the inhabitents. These were filthy Tleilaxu, there was no pity spared. When they entered the room containing the Axolotl tanks they were shocked with what they saw. These tanks were mangled female bodies, however they must escape quickly as reinforcements for the Tleilaxu could arrive at any minute.

They loaded a tank into a truck parked outside which would take them back to the Landing Pod, From there they would rendez-vous with the Heighliner and make their escape! However the Commandos had one last surpise. They unvieled a Stone-Burner. They would make the Tleilaxu pay for their years of occupying Ix. They set it to the maximum setting. This would annilate the whole planet. They placed it in the abandoned airfield. Surely the Emperor would not complain. It wouls save many lives... . They departed Tleilaxu, this planet will never look the same again!

The bomb went off just as they went into fold-space...

To Earl Vernius of Ix

I require only ten of the tanks you produce. And if you can make a non-organic variant, it would be preferable. You may send them at your leisure. And you are forbidden from producing face dancers, gholas and whatever other things you can produce are permissable.

Half the atreides stellar navy exited out of two mammoth heighliners, the flag ship was controlled by the Duke himself. "I hope this will be as quick as possible. Caladan is poorly defended." the sleek frigates moved through the soundless space, positioning the fleet over tactical points of the Ginaz homeworld.