House Feud

Inoculator9

yes it was used on the richesian moon. but if the other houses had known the real reasons, they would be destoyed. and if everyone is using atomics than i guess it is ok, but it will make the people who use them not very virtuous with the Guild.

I now presume that we are not following the books exactly or are we and that we are just allowed to use atomics and other weapons and "thinking machines"?.

I haven't used the atomics yet. I just said that I have Advanced Ares ships - I developed them earlier and shared the tech with the Emperor.

Adv Ares ship - invisible ship, does not appear on radar, armed with lasers, biological missiles, chemical weapons and stoneburners.

Vigil....Atomics and mass destruction weapons.....That makes it boring and it is was leads up to the locking of a post, look at Dune NEw Beginning....

You are right

why was it locked? shouldnt they give a reason?

vigil has a point if it is the way the game wil be played.

If people were still writing in it, then they shouldnt lock it.

Argh....What I am saying is you shouldn't even have them, one nuke blows up all, compared to hand to hand combat....Which is cooler?

Ummm.. The nuke that blows up all ;D. But like in real life - the nukes will not be used unless they are the only option.

Argh....What I am saying is you shouldn't even have them, one nuke blows up all, compared to hand to hand combat....Which is cooler?

it would be cooler hand to hand like the way it is in the dune books at one point. becasue i could sneak a nuke into every enemies home planet and kill them all off or easily destroy an army.

and yes every Great house does have nukes and other mass destruction but they are only supposed to be used to protect humanity against outside forces.

if only they made dune generations we could do this in a game environment

Vilgi Vilgi old buhdy ol pal...You know you cant do that. That is god modding. THis is your last warning do it again and its temp ban from fan fiction.

"The Harkonnen reinforcements arrived on Arrakis. 10,000 transports landed on Dune, dispatching 1,000,000 infantry, 500,000 vehicles and 100,000 airforce to be added to the already immense Harkonnen defensive army. All around the Harkonnen territories defenses began to prepare. Thousands of turrets were built around the Harkonnen borders to protect the territory from the possible invaders.

Several thousands of Advanced Ares ships were spread around the borders of Harkonnen controlled space several months before as a safety measure. One could be sure, that there was at least a couple douzen on the Atreides border and Ixian border, floating there, invisible and armed with weapons that can end the lives of billions of people (chemical, laser, bio and nuclear). No fleet would be able to cross the borders without being severely damaged by these masterpieces of Human destruction. "

That was not godmodding. Just because the numbers are big doesn't make it so and my army is not really that big.

Why are you being so paranoid??

1. I did not destroy anything

2. I did not do anything that is out of ordinary - I just established my defenses

And I was the one who locked Dune - A New Beginning

However that is only temporary. I will unlock it on the conition that something constructive (or Destructive!) happens

Nothing is going to happen because the Guild and everyone else warped to unknown location.

Several thousands of Advanced Ares ships were spread around the borders of Harkonnen controlled space several months before as a safety measure. One could be sure, that there was at least a couple douzen on the Atreides border and Ixian border, floating there, invisible and armed with weapons that can end the lives of billions of people (chemical, laser, bio and nuclear). No fleet would be able to cross the borders without being severely damaged by these masterpieces of Human destruction. "

1. invisible..Nothing can see them so no matter what they do u can seem them and they cant see you.

2. No matter what they do they can not get a fleet out. "No fleet would be able to cross the borders without being sererly damaged"

one that is not severly damaged.

3.You never made a mention of these ships around your space in the earilery posts its like saying. "The nuke didnt go off becouse of the 50 million anti nuke jammers that i put on my planet 10 months ago without saying anything about, huck huck."

Oh ok....I belive you...

You couldn't have said. "We are planning somthing..." 20% complete thats all it would have taken. but noooooooo you have to just pop out of nowhare with those.

IT dosnt matter if they have that tech or not. I was mearly stating how you are useing it to god mod.

Last post concering the god modding. All replys concerning god modding shall be turned into the folowing messege. "The duck is smart and i am dumb."

Once more vilgi it is god modding.

And this is your last warning.

so help me god.