Why can't humans work together to achieve a common goal?

IxianMace

I think it's disgusting that he killed Germans that were retarded or are part jew.

He only tolerated perfection.

If I was in world war two, I rather choose the Japanese side, if I were a jew.

He tolerated his idea of perfection. And his rule seems to have been basically, "One law for me and the people I like, another for everyone else." Which means Jews, blacks, the metally retarded, homosexuals, Communists, and anyone else who spoke out of turn was in for it.

And I think If I had been around I'd be a double agent and switch sides whenever it suited me.

Ah please, the quatraints are hardly translated correctly and unbiased(ly), but even if they were it is still too vague to be real predicting.

Scout, there were some Jews that tattooed the cross on their arm or whatever to escape death.

Do you?

yes i do... maybe about 6 miles out i think... and a few in other directions, but futher than 10 miles :- and to top it off i live close to Tank Town (say oh less than a mile) where they keep a lot of oil and gasoline. I'd say at least 100 foot ball field worth of cilos between the different companies... and spread out too... i dont think a pill will help that

Well I guess that goes to show how humans care only for themselves deep in their hearts. Putting nuclear power plants on the border would benefit Germany because if one of the power plants went into meltdown and exploded, the radiation contamination wouldn't been in the heart of Germany, and would hopefully be away from residential areas.

I'd be happy to have a nuclear power station in my garden, if no-one else would have it. Provided I could have some gravel around it, and a bit of lead in the house.

"Putting nuclear power plants on the border"

Hmph. Self-interest of politicians, no doubt.

Nuclear power is far better than fossil fuel if we maintain it well. But there are certain people (fossil fuel companies, for a rich example) who would oppose nuclear power, by scaremongering.

We get paid to reprocess and store uranium used first in France, and others. We don't get paid what will be the full cost, though.

Nuclear meltdown of a power reactor isn't explosion like in nuclear bomb. Just when fire destroys all barriers, radioactive parts will exhalate. But every plant is heavily guarded by army. Anyway, we call our first nuclear power plant "Pevnost' Bohunice" (Fort Bohunice) because of something.

Plenty of defenses. Thats a problem with america. We don't position enough real defenses. Sure we now have color coded alerts, but if we become less dependent on outside sources of oil terrorist attacks on energy sources in America would increase. Terrorists don't attack oil fields in the middle east because they're muslim. We don't have many real targets like that in America, so with construction of an Alaskan pipeline we have a very exposed section.

Every security system has a glitch, if there is a spy from the inside inside inside inside a nuclear plant, it would be likely that the spy will leak information and possibly sabotage the nuclear plant with explosives or other destructive methods.

Even if the nuclear plant won't blow up, the radiation is enough to clog up half the nation.

It's very hard to sabotage nuclear plants nowadays. If a terrorist damaged say, a water pump that cools the core, the redundant safety systems would kick in and a second pump would take over, causing no damage to the fuel. Also, the walls are about 5 feet thick with reinforced steel, with an addition of the walls lined with steel. The odds of a terrorist doing anything is high.