Why can't humans work together to achieve a common goal?

IxianMace

I wonder how long it will take before the people in europe is fed up with the economical disturbing euro.

Not to forget, the "abuse" of power in the countries.

1: The voting is obviously messed up, since you now need "70" percent of the votes if you want to change something in a country.

It aint the 51% 49% vote anymore.

2: The countries changes things that the people doesn't even want/ or without asking the people if they would like it.

For example the Euro.

The countries kisses up to bush :O

That is ridiculous, Sardauker. And utterly stupid.

Hitler wanted to conquer. We want to unify. The difference is immense.

We are ONE species. There should be ONE nation. A unified nation. Humanity. All humans, of all cultures and all countries, should work together towards a common goal. We are all humans. We are all equal.

(this is the exact opposite of what Hitler wanted)

I'm not lying, in fact, I looked it up in a history book about the Axis.

Hitler wanted the world to speak one language, he wanted one type of currency.

Just like he said.

And to be honest, europe is trying to do the same, but not in Hitlers way, but in their own sneaky way.

Europe starts to treat people like cattle.... :-X

Ein reich, ein volk, ein furher.

Europe will be united in a single state. And that will be grounds for a massive celebration. The first unified continent.

Europe is becoming just another united states is all, but with more racism. We are all seperate states in the US, unified under a common government, and economy. Europe is deomcratic and capitalist and will be the same.

More racism? I would question that. Certainly given the fact that anti-racism laws have been specific, and enforced, since the EC/EEC/EU began.

"Ein reich, ein volk, ein furher"

Was not one reich composed of all cultures, each with their own freedoms, but one reich *under* the one 'true' v

So you are saying, by slaughtering thousands of jews, soldiers , innocent people. Would make him not evil?

We are talking about one of the most hated devils in the history of warfare here.

And second, your post doesn't make sense at all. ::)

To make it simple and like every country wants. He wants the world to be under his rule. He wants the people to speak one language, which is German, he wants one currency mainly the currency of germany? Any questions?

More racism? I would question that. Certainly given the fact that anti-racism laws have been specific, and enforced, since the EC/EEC/EU began

I wouldnt question that. Not even for a second. The racism throughout europe is unbelievably wanton and horrendus. Practically gratituous. Nearly every country has some sort of ethnic biased against every other country. It is awful. Cmon, Nema, you have to know this. You live there for crying out loud. Maybe it is just so pervasive you don't even notice it anymore? Who knows.

So... when was the last time I saw an italian being lynched or segregated for being italian? I don't seem to recall...

Yet as far as I understood it, the US isn't brilliant in the

The last racist murder that was not handled well in the UK was about 10 years ago. There have been a handful of racist murders since. Given that there is one of us to five of you, then I reckon that you're doing ok if you got 50 or fewer racist murders in the past decade, in the whole of the US. I don't think that's the case; that's certainly not the impression I get.

"Would make him not evil? "

Hitler WAS evil, but just because Hitler did something, it does not make that thing evil! there is no logical correlation. Hitler breathed, but breathing is not evil!

Keep in mind that anti semitic sentiment was already pretty strong before Hitler took over- maybe not homicidal, but the majority of the people didn't mind jews getting killed.

And how is Hitler more of an anti-christ then Stalin or Mao Zetsung (or whatever it is spelled in English)? Psychopaths have existed as long as humanity has- the revolution in media just gave those people the opportunity to grab power.