Poll:Sardauker over Fremen

Mad Rhetoric

There's no such thing as "better subhouse".

Besides Tleilaxu, all the rest are useful and powerful in different ways.

If you ask me if I could only use 1 house out of Fremen and Sardukar, I'll probably choose ...... don't know, both is as good.

If all 4 of the units are my standard units, I WILL win every battle without any vehicles (besides MCV, Harvester and Carryall)

But the Fremen are only good in active defense.

While the Sardaukar can stand on their post and destroying all minor units

Though I prefer Fremen

Yes, the Fredaykins require more of your attention just like the Laser tanks. And they are DEADLY in close-quarter combats when i small groups about 5 would be an appropriate number.

While the Sardaukars are just becoming effective when they're in group more than 5. And I hate those long range artillery weapons i.e Minotaurus. But 5 Elites will take on any ONE unit easily.

i think the fremen are better because they are undectectable esp. in campaign cause no one knows you have them. i prefer fremen cause they train faster, are cheap, and their building is cheaper and doesnt have any power requirements.

though i like sardukar for looks better, and in stacks of five they are good against any inf, although stacks of 5 fremen warriors owns them.

Well that might be the case when 1 v 1, but when it comes being a better overall unit, the Warrior has nothing to match besides the stealth capability to keep it alive.

Both has its own use, Fremens are for ambushes and defence, they particularly effective against any infantry which sneaked in your base. The Fredaykin is a devastating defensive unit against NIAB's.

Sardaukars are basically like the ultimate multipurpose unit. But the Sardaukar Elite aren't recommended against infantry, so a mixture of Imperial Sardaukars and their Elite force are recommended. Besides against a well micromanaged Fremen Warrior, 4 Sardaukar Elites will truly own ANY unit in the game.

elites will not own 4 shielded units but if they are apcs or deviators, the elites will have cost less overall

Most shielded units have weak armor and weak attacks against infantry, so if its against shielded units, the Elite force is not recommended because the Imperial Sardaukar will do the job without deaths.

When its comes to anti-infantry, the Fremen Warrior are somewhat more superior than the Imperial Sardaukars.

If the Fremen Warrior is micromanaged well enough, even the Imperial Sardaukar Elite- the one-man-army won't stand a chance.

Interesting tidbit (probably known already, though): if a mixed batch of Sardaukar is confronted with a shielded unit, it is possible with careful micromanagement to use the 'troopers' (regular Sardaukar) to down the shields so the 'officers' (Sardaukar elite) can then fire on it safely. Not the sort of micromanagement you want to find yourself doing often, but it might prove handy for training those elites.

I prefer the fremen cos:

Fremen warriors are excelptional against infantry. You take one, and go snipe all enemy's infantry men (if there are minos or kobras near, or other snipers, this is difficult. If your enemy is hark however, then it's a great tactic).

Fedaykin can assume any role and do it succesfully. You may use them to support your regular forces or launch a stealthy attack.

Worm riders are the best way to get the enemy's harveys as well as all those units guarding the harveys out in the sand.

you don't need worms and anyway thery are vunrable while thumpin'

you could eaily pick em off with

sniper

mortar

any other long range

without you knowing plus sardukar are at least a bit decent against tanks and light viecles, also they make very good suicide deviator/apc/lazr tnk killers well if enemy has chevrons and mebee chevroned peepol inside