Dream Places: What are far away places you want to vist most?

emprworm

Rome is just bigger Prague with four big cathedrals instead of one. But you pay for visit there. But Prague architectury is most gothic, Rome is centre of all styles.

The place where I want to travel once is Mars. How beautiful planet.

In Prague? There is only president's residence, no more castles. Soon they'll have NATO summit, so city is even now hardened. Also, their transport system is falling, floods cracked some underground ways. But it's a nice town. Everywhere is something to see.

Come to Bratislava, it's just like Prague, only smaller. But also it has two castles! ;D

One castle? I don't agree, I may be wrong but I'm pretty sure there are more. And also I'd like to go to see the Forbidden City in China.

In Prague, only one. But whole middle Europe is full of castles. At radius 50 km from Prague I know about ten.

Mars. Or the Moon. Anywhere off-world, actually. There is nothing more beautiful than the vastness of space.

Damn it, why are we not a space-faring race yet? I want to see all the beauty of stars, supernovae, cloudy nebulae, galaxies, the perfect harmony of the universe!

But I never will... :'(