Dune 2000 1.06p - Game patching (bug fixes, new features)

FunkyFr3sh

Ok i fixed the problem, the game will now play another random song once it is done with the first one

I also added a new hotkey "PlayRandomSong" which is set to the + key by default

Very cool man, you're awesome :D

Excellent work! Thanks for the new patch. There were some crashes with the sub-houses still and these bugs have been addressed so far with this patch. Thanks again funkyfr3sh

EDIT: Hey funky would it be possible to include the build que's patch with 1.06p? Unfortunately we would have to download it seperatley and overwrite 1.06p changes

• Upvote 1

Excellent work! Thanks for the new patch. There were some crashes with the sub-houses still and these bugs have been addressed so far with this patch. Thanks again funkyfr3sh

EDIT: Hey funky would it be possible to include the build que's patch with 1.06p? Unfortunately we would have to download it seperatley and overwrite 1.06p changes

I cannot include the build que's patch since my patch got all the multiplayer stuff included as well (anti cheat etc.), but you can rename the executable and have both files in your folder without problems

Excellent update! I am able to use res: 1366 x 768 again, without crashes!. Thanks!

Is it possible to get automatic updates for this patch; instead of manual update?.

Multiplayer updates go via CnCNet and all Singleplayer stuff goes via the Gruntmods updater. I guess there will be an update soon, the multi language addon should be fully working now and i have no doubt Gruntlord will include that since we have been talking about this longer time ago

I cannot include the build que's patch since my patch got all the multiplayer stuff included as well (anti cheat etc.), but you can rename the executable and have both files in your folder without problems

Oh ok, What should I name the executable to then?

Ok I understand I thought it would use both features but its just switching back in forth. I like using your patch because of the fixes to the subhouses, but also love the build que.

EDIT: I got some crashed while playing the Emperor house. When selecting a unit to repair with the wrench the game crashes saying invalid string with the string number.

Ok I understand I thought it would use both features but its just switching back in forth. I like using your patch because of the fixes to the subhouses, but also love the build que.

EDIT: I got some crashed while playing the Emperor house. When selecting a unit to repair with the wrench the game crashes saying invalid string with the string number.

Is it only with the wrench?

No, you cannot run both patches at the same time :)

Can you show me a screenshot of the error or copy/paste the full message here?

When I did my Corrino Campaign that error happen to me too (that was the reason why I retired the repair pad with tibed). If you send your units manually don't happen, but with the wrench the error appear most the time. The same happen if your playing a house with index > 9. 

Is it only with the wrench?

No, you cannot run both patches at the same time :)

Can you show me a screenshot of the error or copy/paste the full message here?

When I did my Corrino Campaign that error happen to me too (that was the reason why I retired the repair pad with tibed). If you send your units manually don't happen, but with the wrench the error appear most the time. The same happen if your playing a house with index > 9. 

Ill try and run the game again and get the error, and yes this only happens with the wrench for some reason, not selecting the repair pad manually. Im using house index 3 = emeperor

I had to create a new repo for the CnCNet stuff, currently I got all the patches in there. It's too much work to keep doing everything twice so I have to keep it closed source (the other CnCNet stuff got access to it too). But I can share single patches if someone needs them