Release Dates for Mods and Programs

vidiware

This post is made to give release dates for our works:This, just to let guests get a overview without having to read the whole Dune Editing section to get information.If a new release date is set:Please, modify the old post (don't make a new one)If possible:Name the Program/Mod with a name, so we can understand what it is about!

i'm still trying to organise a team for my Opperation Flashpoint MOD. Editing this game is rather time consuming since there is so much that one can do. Creating new vehicles is unfortunately alot more difficult than aircraft. Then there is the matter of the actual  infantry models but as a irony it is easy to replace their faces with custom ones. i still have to find out how to do a custom map. There is only one desert island map. Only problem being it is very flat. The maps in OFP is about the same huge size as any current flight-sim so just editing the map will be very time consuming.

Then there is the problem of the community being mostly strat oriented (like me). So a heavy Dune fps doesn't seem to attract interest.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hmm, about Modswapper, actually I should make the last version, and it isn't that much work, when I have time I will finish it.

But damn you people, are you too lazy to make LGT files??

And Shai-Hulud, I still don't know. I'm still stuck and I don't have much time for testing it all

Haven't finished all aspects of the my mod yet, and there's a persistent bug that causes the game to crash when you try to exit back to windows after playing the mod, so I'll probably be delayed by a month while I finish the mod and then sift through all the details to weed out the bug. :-

EDIT: Good news. I've eradicated that bug and the mod appears to be completely stable. All I've got to do is finish the rest of the features of the mod off, and then I'm done. :D