Episode II *Spoilers*

TMA_1

Well I am going to go see it on the first day like many of you probably are. I am giving it a chance. Of course starwars is extremely dumbed down but I will try it out. Ebert said it was really dull and lacking of energy. What do you guys think? and no posts that just say starwars sucks!lol I understand why people say that but give constructive answers.:)

I've heard that the digital effects are great if you see them in a "digital theater". A normal theater takes a bit of the quality of the effect. [ the compleatly animated carracters like Joda ]

I liked Episode I, and little curious to the followup. Although it won't be any day soon in the Theaters here.

Heh, "Spiderman" was sold out Friday when I went to the theater, a good 7 days since it first cam out.  New Albany Mississippi is no great metropolis, but you won't see *me* standing in front of the door the day episode II comes out.  I do want to see it though, and my girlfriend seems somewhat interested, so we'll probably watch it some off-night like Thursday, and try to find a nice quiet corner.

Ebert is right on the money.

The picture in Episode II is blurry, fuzzy, and very hard on the eyes.  Not nice to look at.

In addition, I am sure Ebert is also right that the dialogue is horrible, just like it was in Episode I (eX: "He's a really well-put-together little droid!")

and the purpose of having the dialogue be dull, mundane, lifeless, cliched, and predictable is so that it is easier to translate into languages besides English.   ::) ::) ::) ::)

Originally Jet Li was gonna play Boba Fett in this movie.  They didn't get him and Boba Fett (the coolest character ever in a Star Wars movie aside from Darth Maul) is just a little kid in this movie.

The ONLY reason to see this movie is for Jango Fett's scenes, but they will probably very brief.  I saw a phrase that was quite accurate, Lucas "criminally underuses" all his best characters like Darth Maul, Boba Fett, and Jango Fett.

Each own of those characters should have his own Trilogy!!!!

I'll probably see Episode II about a week after the first day. But it's gonna take MONTHS for it to get here. :'(

I think the best ever SW movie will be Ep. 3, because the dark side is FINALLY gonna win!

--- JOIN THE SITH ---

Its not Dune anyway. I think most childish was Jar Jar. But children must have something for them to. ;)

But the good point of everything that movie is good watching and we know about Jedi more than the have shown in other parts. And no more Darth Vader...I don`t know but always when I watched Starwars and saw Vader I though about this one from Spaceball of Mel Brooks... :P

Well I definatly plan to see it, whether in theatre or in front of my little 13" tv/vcr combo.  And I agree that Vader is one of the *classics* in film villians.  I just hope Episode II doesn't revolve solely about the Sith.  

May the Schwartz be with you!

I think too Vader is cool, but since I saw Spaceballs I always compare some characters from both movies...Jabba the Hut and Pizza the Hut :)

And if somebody in media says its better, I hope so of course, but I must see it. Before I went on Episod I people said it was crap, but I went and found it quite good.

I was really dissapointed with episode I. I just hope episode II will be good. I also prefered the way ships look in the trilogy over those smooth naboo fighters.

More than that I am looking forward to Terminator III. Terminator II was one of my favourites :).