I have an announcement to make

Edric O

At least it's not that bigamist Vanguard. That guy's been married more times than I've had hot dinners.

Slander!  I'm not a bigamist if I was only married to one person at a time.  I prefer to think of myself as a serial heartbreaker.

And incidentally, my fourth marriage ended due to the lack of hot meals...

Slander!  I'm not a bigamist if I was only married to one person at a time.  I prefer to think of myself as a serial heartbreaker.

And incidentally, my fourth marriage ended due to the lack of hot meals...

Is that a euphemism?

REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY APRIL FOOLS

Hehe. You all fell for it. ;D I have to thank Hwi in particular for mentioning April 1 in the very first reply, thus making sure that everyone would think my post was just a boring repeat of an old April Fools joke.

But the real April Fools was to make you all believe that the announcement was false, when it's actually true. I am, in fact, getting married.

REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY APRIL FOOLS

Hehe. You all fell for it. ;D I have to thank Hwi in particular for mentioning April 1 in the very first reply, thus making sure that everyone would think my post was just a boring repeat of an old April Fools joke.

But the real April Fools was to make you all believe that the announcement was false, when it's actually true. I am, in fact, getting married.

How cunning of you. No wait, it was overly complicated, and only you had any fun out of it (apart from actually getting married, that is :P). Oh well, congrats anyway :)

I reserved judgement because it was suspicious that Mahdi wasn't making the topic. So, does this mean that Edric has found someone equally dedicated to the communist revolution? Or maybe someone to calm him down and get a steady 9-5. Who is this possibly fictional woman/man/llama?

I must direct everyones attention to this 2008 thread with a revealing post in it by our fine Mr. O:

http://forum.dune2k.com/index.php?topic=20628.0

Beware, Edric's pulling a Xanatos Gambit big time ;D (or is it a Batman Gambit? ??? I always keep forgetting those >:()

Will you post some images of the wedding (for proof also)?  :D

You know very well that the answer is NO :D