you can ally with ai

AMIgaBot

posssible, but ifor that times there was no way to change  whole menu stuff.. i checked the drive and only found some txt files . they  content inside only 0 and 1  stuff .  one of them was content of cfg file.  howewer its like normal cfg file i tried to use it but notthing effective. . its normal cfg file.

i was very confused  by finding that. i excepted to find atleast any tool he might used.  i am right now running program to recover lost data ,  hope that it dig out something..

one more thing. noone tried to detect data transfer betweeen dat dune2000.dat and other files. because if we can trace  what file is under what action, we can see where settings are keep.  dune2000.dat is only part of it.  rest nessecary itms are spread out .

i will post back when i find anythign worthy

==============

bad news i recovered only screenshot of bulding on white sand

Dune 2000 was not rushed. Cooperative play was never intended, and never created. Your friend must have modded it himself.

Debugging software should allow us to track how files are used but, if you delete the file the game will crash when it's loaded, which is a much simpler solution. A lot can be learnt from causing the game to break.

i got also this

this is in standard  

SELECT GAME TYPE

DialModem Dial AnswerModem Answer TitleJoinModem Joining Modem Game TitleHostModem Hosting Modem Game TitleSerialGame Serial Game HostWaiting Waiting for other player SelectComPort Select Com Port EnterPhoneNumber Enter Phone Number

DialModem Dial Now

SetupComPort Setup Com Port SerialGame Serial Game

ModemGame Modem Game Skirmish Skirmish Game Internet Internet TitleMultiplayerGame SELECT MULTIPLAYER GAME HeadToHead

Head To Head CoOp

Co-Operative

friend used  this

SELECT GAME TYPE

DialModem Dial AnswerModem Answer TitleJoinModem Joining Modem Game TitleHostModem Hosting Modem Game TitleSerialGame Serial Game HostWaiting Waiting for other player SelectComPort Select Com Port EnterPhoneNumber Enter Phone Number

DialModem Dial Now

SetupComPort Setup Com Port SerialGame Serial Game

ModemGame Modem Game Skirmish Skirmish Game   Training  training game Internet Internet TitleMultiplayerGame SELECT MULTIPLAYER GAME HeadToHead

Head To Head CoOp

Co-Operative

Campagin Multiplayer Campagin

i got some screenshots of campagin in sirmish too.

they look like normal missions but they arent

also siome other stuff i recovered. i now remember who he was. it was elliot . thats all i retreivied from old hard drive.

we were capable to have  reinforcements. he has knew how they coded events. so  when 30minutes elapsed a carryal  launch  some troops for  selected owner in event. then timer start again and reinforcements are done by another guy. here is screenshot. i got an light . . screenshot wwith heavy factory was elliot base..

post-3332-12833239898935_thumb.jpg

post-3332-12833239899405_thumb.jpg

post-3332-12833239900479_thumb.gif

post-3332-12833239901038_thumb.jpg

can we try playy online??? button internet is still operational because yesterday i found  newbie  called kingsin123 we both had game with no any malfunctions. .. i must show u how to do that on top screenshots.. im in alman logged as atreides

well i found it!  we cant play  cooperative and training because these orginal uil files were deleted. ..this proves how dune is retarded.    removing abilit to upgrade standard outpost to get midified outpost is also count..

o wait i will try this

i will edit prac mis file to find my player id so i can switch myself to ai.  for skirmish it should work i mean i should build base make tanks etc..

also ai is making task forces

for infantry  1 2  tanks  4 5 sometimes 3  3 is for quads trikes also tanks and infantry but less.   when task force amount of military reach its built in limit, ai send the task force to attack. this is how ai building military works.

also  we have hint how to make conversion since red alert 1 was 1995 year!!  they used same scripting  from red alert but they just little improved it notthing more. i have checked ra game .  we must hack red alert 1  to get what we need for dune2000. since there is way to insert units from cnc to dune.  its not hard.  insrt textures into r8 r16 files and ui_gfx , implement new unit to  templates.bin by using tibed.  then it should work..

second way is  more easy

download unpatched to 1.06 dune2000 open with notepad  dune2000.dat  search for grenadier, stealth raider and sardaukar.  if not found take patched dune2000.dat and find it. look where   things are beginning in file.

when i was capable to use it it was menu like for skirmish but with missions files.

but to play them you need map files and on evry of it put 8 flags .    only six missions can be used  two atreides 9 maps  2 orsdos maps and 2 harkonnen since they are very large and can handle large people amount.

does notthing??  bullshit.. then why westwood implement it?

because of some campagin maps? not sure.  we must find  bulding data  in both map and mis. files to obtain more information.  i know that outpost has another function than  just  radar and for campagin play

------------

<polish language>

do wszystkich polakow na forum dune2k  .. jesli ktos jest chetny zagrac w dune2000 zemna niech stuknie na gadugadu 12361624 ..

</polish language>

what is gadugadu 12361624 ???

He's saying that if there are any Polish people on the Dune2k forum, and if they would like to play Dune 2000 then his gadu-gadu serial is 12361624. In Poland gadu-gadu is an instant messenger, and like ICQ people are uniquely identified by numbers rather than text usernames or email addresses.

thats is it..  because on dune2000 forums there are 5 poland people since i was private messaged  :D  last night i had  one good game but with some  errors

george85 and me tried to play  in multiplayer / internet mode.  we have found that is STILL FUNCTIONAL.. we had 39 minute game.

then suddenly out of sync..  we both tried evrything but every 39minutes out of sync  me and him 1 ai.. when we have set 4 ai. game was crashing after  3 minutes sometimes after 6 or 7 minutes.  with 2 ai  10 minutes..

we have noticed that or our internet connections or  xwis server was overloaded.. because game was losing synchronization

we both have suuperfast computers. internet connection is  so slow.  things on game are going too fast , internet connection is  overwhelmed by data flood.  connection break up and then pout of sync

hey mvi can you look at  connection scripting for multiplayer? maybe there is some  mistakes  done by westwood?    look what is wrong in both dune2000.dat  in uil files and wolapi.dll  ..  for me hamachi is not working properly so need  other way to play dune.. only internet multilplayer is possible..   

o... did you find anything  cool?  i have found  the value  near events  its  linked with reinforcements of carryal.  its weird that last  time  the reinforcements that arrived  werer not moved. now  he is  mioving the reinforcements to his secondary  base (i made mercenary to have 3  huge bases same as enemies) i  also added to evry opponent 3 heavy factory 3 barracks 3 light factory.. ai can use  the units speed now. sinc 3 heavy facctory give you 30% tank  faster.

o... did you find anything  cool?  i have found  the value  near events   its   linked with reinforcements of carryal.  its weird that last  time  the reinforcements that arrived  werer not moved. now  he is  mioving the reinforcements to his secondary  base (i made mercenary to have 3  huge bases same as enemies) i  also added to evry opponent 3 heavy factory 3 barracks 3 light factory.. ai can use  the units speed now. sinc 3 heavy facctory give you 30% tank  faster.

to bad mvi discovered that......

but this should  be implemented to  whole scripting game

for skirmish  differency

easy  1 barracks 1 heavy factory 1 light factory 1 high tech factory 1 palace

medium  all production buldings should be  2x

hard  ai build evry pproduction bulding three times. also  focusing on  making second base.