you can ally with ai

AMIgaBot

255x255 is peanuts. I 'd rather propose 2048x2048 which is the maximum of another game. Blah developers said they are not going to make it bigger, so today a guy uploaded his patchpack that supports 8kx8k! and asked for bugtesting ...

-

Build many buildings instead of units as they also count on the limit. This is the reason I said we will need a bigger unit limit on maps with many houses and consequently many structures like you use us to in your custom scenarios Gruntlord6.

255x255 is peanuts. I 'd rather propose 2048x2048 which is the maximum of another game. Blah developers said they are not going to make it bigger, so today a guy uploaded his patchpack that supports 8kx8k! and asked for bugtesting ...

-

Build many buildings instead of units as they also count on the limit. This is the reason I said we will need a bigger unit limit on maps with many houses and consequently many structures like you use us to in your custom scenarios Gruntlord6.

The problem is even in skirmish some maps are TOO big. By time your first attack gets there you already built a palace.

Of course, provided you have a good scenario for the mission. A step by step conquer of enemy houses/outposts and quite a number of goals and triggered events. Just one map/mission could equal the 9 house missions.

Creating such scenarios is hard and quite easy for the player to feel lost or rushed. Not only that but it would take a team of people to design.

last post before i i drive awaz.

im working on o6v1 - o6v2 im working with changing texts in enemy carryal drop detected or something. i will change it so there can be another objective in both missions instead of protecting yyour starport , defend mercenarz-smuggler base , add more atreides harkonnen baeses and bigger map.

i will use shield wall multiplayer map for 06v2 and the great flat for o6v2

last post before i i drive awaz.

im working on o6v1 - o6v2 im working with changing texts in enemy carryal drop detected or something. i will change it so there can be another objective in both missions instead of protecting yyour starport , defend mercenarz-smuggler base , add more atreides harkonnen baeses and bigger map.

i will use shield wall multiplayer map for 06v2 and the great flat for o6v2

Can you make that change we talked about to my .mis?

Well we are all brave boys here. ;-)

And we always think positive: We will crate such a team.

If your volunteering then sure.

in o4v2 there is no mercenaries around, if you want me to make mercenaries there just let me know what values to edit (to add ai and activation of house so it make units / buldings) i will add small base of mercenaries too.

In my version there are, they were converted to look like smugglers. If you manage to get the reinforcements to encounter the smugglers, they will attack each other despite being the same color.

i will modify your brain :D in incoming days exacly in 4 - 5 days i continue hacking dune2k campagin mis files. i will try re rework reinforcements

btw i changed smuggler to mercenary and now mercenaries attack me and smuggler and mercenaries get the reinforcements instead of smugglers LOL.

anyway when you play atreides mission 6 map 1 or 2, there is mercenaries with harkonnen combat tank :D

if you open o6v2 o6v1 mis file with hex editor you can find smugglers as ally. but smugglers does not appear on these missions and they do not have activated ai behavior , so you can put buldings but smugglers wont use them :D

im working on survival map for harkonnen mission 9 map 2. why survival?

there will be about 400 combat tanks coming at your base, dont worry map will be made like labirynth so tanks will arrive in few minutes so you get time for troopers and rocket turrets :D

I wasn't going to post the incomplete survival mode, but since you posted yours I may as well. The map was designed by me and is 90% finished, but Loval never finished the Reinforcements. They are coded but do not trigger correctly. If you play it you will only face light mercenary resistance, as they are part of wave 1.

Survival (.mis)

Survival (.map)

To play, place the files in your missions directory. Then start Dune 2000: Grunt Mods Edition and select the mission selector. Select Ordos Mission 7 version 2.

anyway when you play atreides mission 6 map 1 or 2, there is mercenaries with harkonnen combat tank :D

if you open o6v2 o6v1 mis file with hex editor you can find smugglers as ally. but smugglers does not appear on these missions and they do not have activated ai behavior , so you can put buldings but smugglers wont use them :D

im working on survival map for harkonnen mission 9 map 2. why survival?

there will be about 400 combat tanks coming at your base, dont worry map will be made like labirynth so tanks will arrive in few minutes so you get time for troopers and rocket turrets :D

This was an attempt to include them in the mission, which was obviously scrapped early on.

i tried to play my map and its crashed , ever cant open it with shai hulud now but i still have empty map i made on terrains lettees

H for harkonnen base A for atreides S for smuggler E for emperor, problmem was that map had like 14 worms on map, but game says there is no worms .

===============================

i have found my older map with something with it. its total survival you start with starport few wind traps and rocket turrets

its h9v2 map. there is smuggler activity emperor abses and atreides one.

i call this map well of sadness .

===============

i think im cursed. my shai hulud said the map was saved and i saved it but when played the map was old one . it uploaded map that was unmodified and did not save the new one.

i need new map editor since shai ulud pissess me off totally. i have made 25 very nice maps and shai hulud did just save few!

updateH9V2.zip